• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Don't forget that you're asleep.

Don't forget that you have only a 18% chance to activate it. >_>

I have a 63% chance to activate Luna. >_>

So shut up now.

Good point. I was just trying to strike up a conversation (and avoid being stabbed).

Actually, Deadeye has 100% of causing sleep (in RD anyway).

Activation rate dude. >_>

I have a 63% chance to activate Luna. >_>

So shut up now.

Good point. I was just trying to strike up a conversation (and avoid being stabbed).

>_>

Hello, I'm not joining the empire, but complaining about one off its mebers. Bk666. He makes it seem like I'm an annoying weirdo but, like everything he says about(because he is a liar) it is twisted and only a frgment of the truth(give me anything, anything at all he has said about me.) I also guarentee you that what I'm about to say is the absolute truth. Nothing is twisted. Bk666 is the origin of this conflict, I am only retaliating in evyerything I do to him. I would like to present an example. I once again guarabte that this is the untwisted truth meaning, it really happened.

Monday morning at school

I come back from a stressful weekend . I hsve only gotten 3 hours of sleep both nights, only was able to get half of my homework done, and am having a severe anxiety attack. I feel as though that if have to deal with bk666 insulting me every second he gets, I will explode. So....

Me: look, I don't talk to you, you don't talk to me. I leave you alone, you leave me alone... deal?

bk666: ok

later that day...

kinata: *fire emblem arguement*

Me: *fire emblem arguement*

Bk666: Brandon, that comment deserves a facepalm

Me: For gods sake, leave me alone!!

Bk666: I don't have to

Me: your a jerk

teacher: Brandon, lpease go to the principals offfice

Later

Me: in thought(Thats it, I'm going to give that maggot a small taste of my misery)

I do the things bk666 is describing in retaliation to what he is doing to me.

Bk666: Brandon, stop!!!

Teacher: Brandon, leave him alone.

This is pretty much the entire story. I want him to leave me alone. He does not. I retaliate. I get in trouble. He twists what I do and makes up a motive. Yes i have been acting crazy on the boards lately, but I was joking. it was for fun. I wasn't hurting anybody. Bk666 is now, of course, is going to say how I'm wrong blah blah blah,i start everything blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. I gurantee you he is just twisting the truth to make him look like the good guy. I'm tired of it.

I cannot find any words or images to describe what I am feeling right now except one. And if I posted it, Bk666 would tell the school and I will be expelled, which is his eventual plan. In fact, I hav concluded that Bk666 has developed somthing called a superority complex toward me. He does consider at all that I have emotions, that I am miserable, and that he is about to ruin my life! I do not no how much longer I can keep myself from having an outburst. And the very moment I do, I'm expelled. The wonderful private school that I was so costingly given enrollment up in smoke. Because a student antagonized me to the point where I lost control. He is also making me so depressed that.... I don't, or rather can't.... talk about it. However the closest thing I can describe about how I'm feeling without condemning myself to Bk666's wrath are these words: misery, anger, frustration, and violence.

This last bit is directed to Bk666. Remeber when my computer broke? That was actually the result of a fit of rage I had because of you. I was so frustrted, I picked up my co,puter, slammed it onto the ground, and smashed it. I am trying very hard to contain my anger, but if you contimue, another outburst is inevitable. If it does happen again,there is no telling what I would break... A school laptop for an example, or somthing elsein the vicinity. So Bk666: you have been warned.

Go away, we don't need insults about members of our empire. >_>

Go or I'll kill another cat. >_>Obviously not real.

If you want to ignore him then do so, you are retaliating when you could just be ignoring. When you are retaliating then you are giving him something to retaliate back, so don't reply.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Insults!! ARE YOU BLIND? PERHAPS ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE! THAT BASTARD WON"T STOP AND IF HE DOESN'T SOON I AM MOST LIKELY GOING TO XXXXX XXXXXXX. AND THE FREAK HAS GOT MY TOUNG TIED! I"M NOT INSULTING HIM. I"M BRINGING WHAT HE IS DOING INTO THE LIGHT!! WHY?? BECAUSE ITS WRONG!!!

Insults!! ARE YOU BLIND? PERHAPS ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE! THAT BASTARD WON"T STOP AND IF HE DOESN'T SOON I AM MOST LIKELY GOING TO XXXXX XXXXXXX. AND THE FREAK HAS GOT MY TOUNG TIED! I"M NOT INSULTING HIM. I"M BRINGING WHAT HE IS DOING INTO THE LIGHT!! WHY?? BECAUSE ITS WRONG!!!

It isn't. >_>

Hmm.....ALLCAPS eh?

Sig'd

As I said before, Ignore him and don't reply.

But don't you get that its wrong and driving me me to the point where I'm breaking exspensive equipment? Someones character is bad so deal with it is no excuse. Especially since our very school values that aspect of humanity above all others. The only legible excuse wou;d be if somthing was wrong with his neurochemistry. Nothing at all is wrong with him in that sense(other then a nervous tick).

Edited by Luminothe

But don't you get that its wrong and driving me me to the point where I'm breaking exspensive equipment? Someones character is bad so deal with it is no excuse. Especially since our very school values that aspect of humanity above all others. The only legible excuse wou;d be if somthing was wrong with his neurochemistry. Nothing at all is wrong with him in that sense(other then a nervous tick).

It is, when you need to deal with someone that has bad character you need to deal with it by ignoring it, I have done that for 5 years now, and it's nice to see that it works.

Isn't there an ignore function on these forums?

Yes there is.

Like we can ignore users in forums, I suggest you do it to him if that's the truth. I won't be taking sides as you both are my friends, just don't look back, don't.

Luminothe, I haven't honestly read anything that BlackKnight666 has said that is so bad. "Link plz" comes to mind.

Calm down, son.

Okay...you lost my vague sympathy, which you never really had in the first place.

How do you lose something that you never had?

'Dealing' with it can include ignoring him.

Edited by Fireman

Hello, I'm not joining the empire, but complaining about one off its mebers. Bk666. He makes it seem like I'm an annoying weirdo but, like everything he says about(because he is a liar) it is twisted and only a frgment of the truth(give me anything, anything at all he has said about me.) I also guarentee you that what I'm about to say is the absolute truth. Nothing is twisted. Bk666 is the origin of this conflict, I am only retaliating in evyerything I do to him. I would like to present an example. I once again guarabte that this is the untwisted truth meaning, it really happened.

Monday morning at school

I come back from a stressful weekend . I hsve only gotten 3 hours of sleep both nights, only was able to get half of my homework done, and am having a severe anxiety attack. I feel as though that if have to deal with bk666 insulting me every second he gets, I will explode. So....

Me: look, I don't talk to you, you don't talk to me. I leave you alone, you leave me alone... deal?

bk666: ok

later that day...

kinata: *fire emblem arguement*

Me: *fire emblem arguement*

Bk666: Brandon, that comment deserves a facepalm

Me: For gods sake, leave me alone!!

Bk666: I don't have to

Me: your a jerk

teacher: Brandon, lpease go to the principals offfice

Later

Me: in thought(Thats it, I'm going to give that maggot a small taste of my misery)

I do the things bk666 is describing in retaliation to what he is doing to me.

Bk666: Brandon, stop!!!

Teacher: Brandon, leave him alone.

This is pretty much the entire story. I want him to leave me alone. He does not. I retaliate. I get in trouble. He twists what I do and makes up a motive. Yes i have been acting crazy on the boards lately, but I was joking. it was for fun. I wasn't hurting anybody. Bk666 is now, of course, is going to say how I'm wrong blah blah blah,i start everything blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. I gurantee you he is just twisting the truth to make him look like the good guy. I'm tired of it.

I cannot find any words or images to describe what I am feeling right now except one. And if I posted it, Bk666 would tell the school and I will be expelled, which is his eventual plan. In fact, I hav concluded that Bk666 has developed somthing called a superority complex toward me. He does consider at all that I have emotions, that I am miserable, and that he is about to ruin my life! I do not no how much longer I can keep myself from having an outburst. And the very moment I do, I'm expelled. The wonderful private school that I was so costingly given enrollment up in smoke. Because a student antagonized me to the point where I lost control. He is also making me so depressed that.... I don't, or rather can't.... talk about it. However the closest thing I can describe about how I'm feeling without condemning myself to Bk666's wrath are these words: misery, anger, frustration, and violence.

This last bit is directed to Bk666. Remeber when my computer broke? That was actually the result of a fit of rage I had because of you. I was so frustrted, I picked up my co,puter, slammed it onto the ground, and smashed it. I am trying very hard to contain my anger, but if you contimue, another outburst is inevitable. If it does happen again,there is no telling what I would break... A school laptop for an example, or somthing elsein the vicinity. So Bk666: you have been warned.

Threats don't work. They don't settle anything. Oddly enough, the only reason I say some of these things is because the words "stop" don't work. You do enjoy attacking me a lot. You can't listen to words "Can you please stop talking we are trying to do our work".

Aggression doesn't solve a thing.