• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Wait a minute! I've just came in and you gave me a bunch of questions.

Well,...

Hi Iced! :wub:

Yes, sure did. I had a party with my family. We had a buffet. It was very fun.

Yes, we are. Some people went to the church, some went to parties, etc. We decorated our house and streets with lights, pine trees, and fake rock caves. :)

How about you? Did you have fun? What did you get for Christmas?

Oh, yeah Christmas was great didn't get that great gifts but it was really fun!!

and happy boxing day to you Ferret but I don't think the rest of the world has that.

Hells, I don't even know what the hell Boxing Day is for...

Speaking of public holidays, Melbourne Cup Public Holiday for ACT's been cancelled, but apparently the holiday that they ditched to make room is coming back. As long as there's the same number of days, I don't give a damn WHERE they put 'em.

Hells, I don't even know what the hell Boxing Day is for...

Speaking of public holidays, Melbourne Cup Public Holiday for ACT's been cancelled, but apparently the holiday that they ditched to make room is coming back. As long as there's the same number of days, I don't give a damn WHERE they put 'em.

me nether :P .

the stupids holiday of all is the Queens birthday, the day it's celebrated isn't even her birthday it was just a convenient day.

oh, and in other news I got a few DS games for Christmas and I don't even have a DS! :P :lol:

I think Victoria, NT or WA even have a different day for the Queen's Birthday...like one goes by Elizabeth and one by Victoria. It's all full of shit anyways, give me a Republic and an Independence Day anyday :P

It was a lovely, 19d Celsius Christmas, anyway...the soil is dry as hell so the rain was welcome...not very scenic, or traditional, but a 'traditional' Aussie Christmas would've killed me and my father's entire side of the family.

nah, I'm not trying to you know I have an obsession with ducks at the moment.

I did write Quac!! the !!'s on the ducks skin looks like a K for some reason I'll send you the big pic if you wan't proof.

I'm really sad that i'm making you sad Amely :( if you don't wan't me to do it than I won't ok?