• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Anyway, so my parents are both at work, and I slept in 'til 12:19, when a phonecall woke me up. I rushed down there a second too late, and had to figure out which one of the eightythree phone numbers on postit notes was for their office. After accidentally crank-calling Argus Security's answering machine and almost calling a longlost friend in a farm somewhere in Western NSW, I finally got the number. They thought I was gravely injured, because I've never slept in beyond 12 before :P

EDIT: oh, and Astra? Would be really good if you could throw on the updated version touched up by Nadiesco, here... http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/Furetchen/Empire%20Troops/example01.pngexample01.png

Edited by Furetchen

Yeah, I was at my Dad's over Christmas, and they don't let me on the net 'cause they only get 2 GB a month. I would've told you before I left, but we went to see my Auntie's dance comp and it overran. :)

Hey there Oujay and Rhythm. Nice avatar for the latter, considering how much I goddamned hate (most) Peg Knights. (Farina, Fiora, Syrene and Tanith are exempt, due to not sucking when they first arrive. The others are either weighed down by anything more than a Slim Lance and/or arrive in an axe chapter. Or are Tana.)

Hey there Oujay and Rhythm. Nice avatar for the latter, considering how much I goddamned hate (most) Peg Knights. (Farina, Fiora, Syrene and Tanith are exempt, due to not sucking when they first arrive. The others are either weighed down by anything more than a Slim Lance and/or arrive in an axe chapter. Or are Tana.)

I C A TANA HATER

Strikethrough = Aren't from the empire:

1.soul1112

2.AstraLunaSol-cross knight leader

3.Enjolras-Mage general

4.Tremaine****

5.pahn

6.Amelia

7.Karina Martell

8.Ikeluver

9.(Dark)137 Phylosopher

9.Blaised

10.Gio

11.Blackknight666

12.Purpose

13.Masamune weilder

14.G.D.L

15.Harudoku

16.Tropius

17. Rhythm

18. Celice of Chalphy

Thanks. I just liked seeing 5 Lyns.