• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The only person who can compete is Luminothe and some other members. Insanity does include crushing a mouse to death does it not?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................................

Can't... breathe... laughing... too... hard...

I Like My Cake Iced is a pretty cool guy.

I Like My Cake Iced still didn't update his profile.

I like My Cake Iced doesn't need to.

But... but I want to see my name in your profile...

I Like My Cake Iced is a pretty cool guy.

I Like My Cake Iced still didn't update his profile.

I like My Cake Iced doesn't need to.

But... but I want to see my name in your profile...

ok fine I will put you in there

I'm confused now. Looking at the FE4 thread, there is an abnormally high concentration of hate dedicated towards Haru. O_O

Being manipulative and abusive doesn't net you many friends. Being manipulative and abusive WHILE HAVING A GOD COMPLEX will net you enemies.

It's an enormous amount of hate. I dislikedon't like her, but it is a little extreme to attack her over the words "Hi." She is kinda annoying, once saying "Get out or I'll kill you", after I said "Hi." I can understand dislike, but a little of it is as extreme as she is.

It's an enormous amount of hate. I dislikedon't like her, but it is a little extreme to attack her over the words "Hi." She is kinda annoying, once saying "Get out or I'll kill you", after I said "Hi." I can understand dislike, but a little of it is as extreme as she is.

And I only said "Get out or I'll kill you" because you were aiding Gio and I thought you were there to troll, for which I apologize.

Edited by Harudoku

And I only said "Get out or I'll kill you" because you were aiding Gio and I thought you were there to troll, for which I apologize.

Ok. I understand.

The FE4 Thread goes a little too far with spam images of Tailto, and a comic? of some sort, with faces replaced.