That One Thread

Florete

It's an enormous amount of hate. I dislikedon't like her, but it is a little extreme to attack her over the words "Hi." She is kinda annoying, once saying "Get out or I'll kill you", after I said "Hi." I can understand dislike, but a little of it is as extreme as she is.

And I only said "Get out or I'll kill you" because you were aiding Gio and I thought you were there to troll, for which I apologize.

Ok. I understand.

The FE4 Thread goes a little too far with spam images of Tailto, and a comic? of some sort, with faces replaced.

I can't even see them. I've got Gio/Sephnanas blocked. Enjolras is on the way.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That wasn't me...I said I ate very little meat, not that I was vegeterian, I dislike fish by the way.

Luminothe.

During class.

Luminothe: "I'M A VEGETARIAN BUT I EAT FISH!"

O_O

Now he thinks one kid in class is a CIA operative sent to kill him and another kid is the recon. Explains why they were here before him.

The sad part is he isn't joking.

That wasn't me...I said I ate very little meat, not that I was vegeterian, I dislike fish by the way.

Luminothe.

During class.

O_O

Now he thinks one kid in class is a CIA operative sent to kill him and another kid is the recon. Explains why they were here before him.

I don't even have a response.

O_O

That kid's grade-a.

Also, fish is nasty.

Okay. I know I've said this a few times, but I lost track of the topic over vacation. This is my mercenary statsheet.

http://www.feplanet.net/files/pages/sprites/tools/sheet7.php?id=423e970a61e83fa56c3f0b81efd59118

A few notes:

The supports listed on the sheet are Ronin's holy blood.

Ronin's skills are Luna, Adept and Critical +15.

By Oujay's empire weapon ranks, Lance is actually star and Bow and sword are SS.

Ronin's class name stands for Midnight Troop.

Ronin has extended vision in FOW like thieves.

Ronin has 4 leadership stars but since he isn't in any position of power they only affect him when he isn't hired.

Oh and for the record, the mug was made by Eclipse40 on FEShrine.

Edited by Reinfleche

Luminothe.

During class.

O_O

Ah...*headdesk*

Edited by Soul

Wait... We hired Mercs? O_O

I dunno, but Oujay hired me a while ago. I wasn't sure if the contract was still valid, so this is a different one overwriting that one.

Luminothe.

During class.

O_O

Ah...*facedesk*

The problem I have most with him is the fact is. HE DOES EVERYTHING TO GET ATTENTION. And when he gets criticized, "BLAME MY ADHD!!"

Wait... We hired Mercs? O_O

I dunno, but Oujay hired me a while ago. I wasn't sure if the contract was still valid, so this is a different one overwriting that one.

Didn't you join my empire? >_>

Not when you're the victim.

HOLY CRAP. Haru's empire got locked because of Seph.

The main reason I'm posting the above is because I'm slightly annoyed(UNDERSTATEMENT) at what he has done. He sabotaged a kid's food with a disgusting concoction, made them throw up, hurt many people physically, and is seeking attention with a shield.

Not when you're the victim.

HOLY CRAP. Haru's empire got locked because of Seph.

The main reason I'm posting the above is because I'm slightly annoyed(UNDERSTATEMENT) at what he has done. He sabotaged a kid's food with a disgusting concoction, made them throw up, hurt many people physically, and is seeking attention with a shield.

Hi.