• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Necrophilia is a fetish, also probably a mental illness.

It's just that I am not necrophilic. You totally ignored my reply yesterday, bring on the chat logs if you like, I can easy proof you wrong and notice your edits, I also stated it was a joke.

And I hate cake.

Necrophilia is a fetish, also probably a mental illness.

It's just that I am not necrophilic. You totally ignored my reply yesterday, bring on the chat logs if you like, I can easy proof you wrong and notice your edits, I also stated it was a joke.

And I hate cake.

yes, you are I shall get the logs then.

Pansy.

No cake for you then :D

were having cake? what type?

portal-cake.jpg This type

YES!! I love that cake!

here are the logs:

Soul: I am a necro, also.

CrashGordon94: ^Ewwww

Soul: Necroposterª

Soul: Soul revival!

CrashGordon94: OH!

Charlie: yeah soul that is ewwww

Soul: What is ewww

CrashGordon94: He thought you mean necrophile

Charlie: soul gets turned on by dead sanaki!

Soul: Whats wrong with that?

Edited by Quac!

Yes? It defeneatly didn't finish there. My "What's wrong with that?" was answering to Crash, and I defeneatly said I was joking later.

your "What's wrong with that?" makes no sense if directed at crash, it was obvesly directed at me.

Nah, I can see the context there.

EDIT: Misunderstood above post at first, still see context though. BUt Soul remains 'the Sanaki guy.'

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

Yes? It defeneatly didn't finish there. My "What's wrong with that?" was answering to Crash, and I defeneatly said I was joking later.

your "What's wrong with that?" makes no sense if directed at crash, it was obvesly directed at me.

Yes it does. Crash went "Ewwww" (In response to yuo calling me a Necrophile), I responded to that.

You are still not posting what goes next.

Yes it does. Crash went "Ewwww" (In response to yuo calling me a Necrophile), I responded to that.

that still makes no sense read it again in order this time!

all that happens after that is we talk about you doing Sanakitty without a boner.

Edited by Quac!

all that happens after that is we talk about you doing Sanakitty without a boner.

You are not getting it, I'm posting it in a correct way:

You: Soul is necrophilic

Crash: Ewwww

Me: What's wrong with that? (Reffering to that)

But I told you I WAS FUCKING JOKING. Now stop it, or I'll tell everyone most of those quotes in your profile are fake, all of them exept mine.

You are not getting it, I'm posting it in a correct way:

You: Soul is necrophilic

Crash: Ewwww

Me: What's wrong with that? (Reffering to that)

But I told you I WAS FUCKING JOKING. Now stop it, or I'll tell everyone most of those quotes in your profile are fake, all of them exept mine.

it does not matter you still admit to being a necrofile here is the screenshot I promised (I would like you to observe that he never says it is a joke)

Clicky for size

I TOLD YOU. IT. WAS. A. JOKE.

And the "Gets turned on by a dead Sanaki", my response as to "What's wrong with that?" was to the other prior replies to that.

Now, I am telling you, it was a joke, I know when a joke is a joke, quit bugging me like you wouldn't liked to be bugged.