• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

This is certainly uncalled for...I suggest we keep BK's scores, mainly because he at least seems to put balance and doesn't hate or dislike many users, probably non at all.

I know he hates me and if not hate dislike.

If anyone wants to include themselves in a scoring chart always give yourself a Fish/10. It shows absolutely no bias and respects the fish laguz that were ignored in the Tellius series simply because Intellegent Systems weren't intellegent enough to add them.

Not everyone can be above average Iced. It's okay. It's just some use of words that I disprove of unless with good reason.

Edited by BlackKnight

ILMCI-7.5/10 (5.5 as fem)

what is this I don't even... Less then Battler!? :blink:

He gets an extra .1 for ruling a Republic. Other than that, you're equal, as I've been shot by both of you in the H&H I mean for totally unbiased reasons.

do I get extra for having a monarchy?

gIO at least did SOMETHING female related. >_>

I think you too are just sexist, "female related" "male related" whatever.

....You obviously haven't seen half the shit he has spewed. >_>

no, I haven't

You don't want to. >_>

I have a government too... it consists of me and Joshy and occasionally others and we discuss things through PM <_<

Tee hee hehe....

.....Soul being a girl is making me laugh. XD I don't know why.

If anyone wants to include themselves in a scoring chart always give yourself a Fish/10. It shows absolutely no bias and respects the fish laguz that were ignored in the Tellius series simply because Intellegent Systems weren't intellegent enough to add them.

Not everyone can be above average Iced. It's okay. It's just some use of words that I disprove of unless with good reason.

......ahahahahahahaha......

I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

I actually lol'd when I read that.

fixed

I can...kinda...sorta...see something that's green in the sense that Rolf's Bow is a weapon.

(Speaking of which after that piece of shite Rofl STILL looks up to Shinon as a bowyer?)