That One Thread

Florete

That doesn't answer my question...

If I'm not being clear, I already decided all of my specifics, I'm wondering if I just post them right here.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I still don't think you're clear on what I'm asking... *Sigh*

Why wouldn't I have capped stats? Look, I'm just asking if I'm supposed to tell everyone my items and stuff. What's confusing about this? I'm asking cuz no one seems to have posted their items and skills. Do I write a PM instead?

Why wouldn't I have capped stats? Look, I'm just asking if I'm supposed to tell everyone my items and stuff. What's confusing about this? I'm asking cuz no one seems to have posted their items and skills.

We did that ages ago....

Why wouldn't I have capped stats? Look, I'm just asking if I'm supposed to tell everyone my items and stuff. What's confusing about this? I'm asking cuz no one seems to have posted their items and skills. Do I write a PM instead?

Well, you were reffering to stats and not inventory...

Okay, just tell us what you want.

Thanks for answering clearly smile.gif.

Let's see here, capped dark archsage.

Skills: Parity, FE10 version, and Resolve

Blood: Major Tordo.

Weapons/items: Forged Nosferatu, Dime Thunder, elsleep, speed ring, and skill ring. Forged Nosferatu gives 4 def, 5 skill, and 6 spd. You weren't really clear on the cost of forging. Do I have to pay money to give it maxed stats? I know nothing about money.

Weapons levels: *Thunder, SS Dark, S staves

I think that's everything. Tell me if I missed something.

Edited by Kinata

BK said it was fine. I'm referring to dark nosferatus from previous games.

Edited by Kinata

Thanks for answering clearly smile.gif.

Let's see here, capped dark archsage.

Skill: Parity. FE9 version, so it is always activated.

Blood: Major Tordo.

Weapons/items: Forged Nosferatu, Dime Thunder, speed ring, def ring, and skill ring (am I allowed to have 3 rings?). Forged Nosferatu gives 4 def, 5 skill, and 6 spd. You weren't really clear on the cost of forging. Do I have to pay money to give it maxed stats? I know nothing about money.

Weapons levels: *Thunder, SS Dark, S staves

I think that's everything. Tell me if I missed something.

@Bold: I've got that.

Parity=FE10 version, that is our standard.

Do you even really need the Major Tordo?

I thought there were two dime thunders. As for the rings, I will replace def ring with elsleep (just because it's cooler than regular sleep), and nosferatu bonuses change to 5 skill, 4 speed, and 6 def.

Edit: I thought I should have major Tordo if I was going to hold a * rank thunder tome. But if you insist about not having dime thunder, I will have an elixir instead. And if it's FE10 parity only, then I guess I will have parity and resolve.

Edited by Kinata

I thought there were two dime thunders. As for the rings, I will replace def ring with elsleep (just because it's cooler than regular sleep), and nosferatu bonuses change to 5 skill, 4 speed, and 6 def.

Edit: I thought I should have major Tordo if I was going to hold a * rank thunder tome. But if you insist about not having dime thunder, I will have an elixir instead. And if it's FE10 parity only, then I guess I will have parity and resolve.

Parity doesn't exist.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18327&st=420&p=784603entry784603

Find it on that list.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

Parity doesn't exist.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18327&st=420&p=784603entry784603

Find it on that list.

But that's only for your empire, right?

Parity doesn't exist.

http://serenesforest...03entry784603

Find it on that list.

Not this again. :facepalm:

There are three dime thunders.

I don't see why he can't have parity just because it isn't on the list you made.

I don't see why he can't have parity just because it isn't on the list you made.

Every time I see you posting, I know that you're going to contradict something I said.

That's the official list. I worked it out with ALS.

It is incomplete because it is missing the restrictions.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

Every time I see you posting, I know that you're going to contradict something I said.

That's the official list. I worked it out with ALS.

Yet he said we would go by FE10 Parity, it did say it was incomplete. Why shouldn't I argue if it isn't fair?