• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'd be happy to go over to Gio and kill him, but without Haru I can't do it. And IIRC he has Holsety now, so I need Iced as well >_> Furet, don't recruit people to Gio's empire or they'll proably die painful deaths.

GioGio

This sounds like you're inciting a war and planning an assassination attempt. For some reason, this is screaming "You should have killed me while you had the chance"...

I'd be happy to go over to Gio and kill him, but without Haru I can't do it. And IIRC he has Holsety now, so I need Iced as well >_> Furet, don't recruit people to Gio's empire or they'll proably die painful deaths.

GioGio

This sounds like you're inciting a war and planning an assassination attempt. For some reason, this is screaming "You should have killed me while you had the chance"...

when did you ever have the chance to kill us?

GioGio

We had to come in and take Joshy by force last time he attacked us. If it came to it, the entire incident could have escalated into a full-out war, which it almost did due to Joshy's stubbornness. And now that he's threatening citizens of the Republic and plotting to assassinate me... We would have every reason in the world to come over here and take him again, this time to execute him for terrorism and plotting to assassinate a nation's leader.

GioGio

We had to come in and take Joshy by force last time he attacked us. If it came to it, the entire incident could have escalated into a full-out war, which it almost did due to Joshy's stubbornness. And now that he's threatening citizens of the Republic and plotting to assassinate me... We would have every reason in the world to come over here and take him again, this time to execute him for terrorism and plotting to assassinate a nation's leader.

wait, you are a republic why do you wan't to start a war anyway?

GioGio

I DON'T. I don't, however, like Joshy's threatening my citizens and plotting to kill me. What do you think happens when your nation hosts terrorists like him?

GioGio

I DON'T. I don't, however, like Joshy's threatening my citizens and plotting to kill me. What do you think happens when your nation hosts terrorists like him?

yes I can see how that is a problem, I don't wish to start any war ether, so what has Joshy been doing other than plotting assassinations he has no hope of succeeding with?

on an unrelated note, how are alliances standing from your point of view? because we are not in a nice situation here, basically we are pretty much forced into an "alliance" with oujays they expect us to help them if they are fighting, but assistance for us is out of the question, and if we back out of it they are just going to declare war.

GioGio

yes I can see how that is a problem, I don't wish to start any war ether, so what has Joshy been doing other than plotting assassinations he has no hope of succeeding with?

on an unrelated note, how are alliances standing from your point of view? because we are not in a nice situation here, basically we are pretty much forced into an "alliance" with oujays they expect us to help them if they are fighting, but assistance for us is out of the question, and if we back out of it they are just going to declare war.

As for the second half, right now, it would seem that if we are attacked, Oujay's empire will side with us.