That One Thread

Florete

If it comes to war, I would like to say Furetchen is under my protection unless he chooses Iced's side. He hasn't done anything bad so why should he get punished for being under an arrogant empress?

My side depends on who starts it off.

If blame lies with Iced, I'll gladly fight for Rokkenjima. Otherwise, I'll defend the empire to the death.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

<br />
<br />If it comes to war, I would like to say Furetchen is under my protection unless he chooses Iced's side. He hasn't done anything bad so why should he get punished for being under an arrogant empress?<br />
<br /><br />My side depends on who starts it off.<br /><br />If blame lies with Iced, I'll gladly fight for Rokkenjima. Otherwise, I'll defend the empire to the death.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Iced has already started it.

If Iced insults me one more time and Oujay's empire goes to war, Rokkemajima Republic pledges their support in this conflict.

You don't have authority to attack as of this moment. Don't bring the republic into this.

The pact I offered. If you accept the pact, the rules of the pact require us to go to war.

If Iced insults me one more time and Oujay's empire goes to war, Rokkemajima Republic pledges their support in this conflict.

You don't have authority to attack as of this moment. Don't bring the republic into this.

The pact I offered. If you accept the pact, the rules of the pact require us to go to war.

I will wait until the war progresses. No need to bring conflict to other empires.

I honestly can't stand it anymore. It's seriously annoying. He used it before the H&H in his empire at me, and now he's using it more often in this one. It's like he wants to be more like Luminothe and trust me. Things aren't going so well for Luminothe atm. He needs to stop insulting me for no good reason because of a stupid game. If Iced wants to be Luminothe's heir, I'm not stopping him. If he insults me again, I will have a lot to say. His awsomeness score went down one for sure. I don't want this to sound like an angry rant, but that is inevitably what it will sound like to some. It's getting irritating to take his crap and still try not to hate him.

Ah-ha...I am starting to empathize with you, although, I don't feel annoyed by him.

Let's build a riot.

I honestly can't stand it anymore. It's seriously annoying. He used it before the H&H in his empire at me, and now he's using it more often in this one. It's like he wants to be more like Luminothe and trust me. Things aren't going so well for Luminothe atm. He needs to stop insulting me for no good reason because of a stupid game. If Iced wants to be Luminothe's heir, I'm not stopping him. If he insults me again, I will have a lot to say. His awsomeness score went down one for sure. I don't want this to sound like an angry rant, but that is inevitably what it will sound like to some. It's getting irritating to take his crap and still try not to hate him.

Ah-ha...I am starting to empathize with you, although, I don't feel annoyed by him.

Let's build a riot.

Even though I dislike Luminothe. I can feel empathy for what he is going through at the moment. Ever since he believed me and two other kids had "powers".

I will wait until the war progresses. No need to bring conflict to other empires.

So...in the case of war, what...happens, exactly?

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

Death to all who oppose us!

In the concept of war, it is one side versus another with a certain number of members on each side. They try to eliminate each other through means of attack. Etc. Etc.

Death to all who oppose us!

In the concept of war, it is one side versus another with a certain number of members on each side. They try to eliminate each other through means of attack. Etc. Etc.

Right, but in what form does the attack take place?