• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oh, yeah, BK666. There is a quote over here in the Comments that you might want to read.

True Western vegetarianism at it's finest :P

I eat meat because it's good for my health and I couldn't imagine going true vegetarianism. I would happily drop fish to keep the red meats XD

WTF. We were never meant to eat meat, a study of human bodies has shown that our bodies are closest to herbivores, and meat was only necessary millenia ago when people needed it to survive. That is why meat is unhealthy. And don't get me started on why meat is unhealthy, I wrote a whole paper on it last year. Ironically, this paper was what convinced me to go vegetarian.

WTF. We were never meant to eat meat, a study of human bodies has shown that our bodies are closest to herbivores, and meat was only necessary millenia ago when people needed it to survive. That is why meat is unhealthy. And don't get me started on why meat is unhealthy, I wrote a whole paper on it last year. Ironically, this paper was what convinced me to go vegetarian.

Don't post that. Meat tastes good and that's about all we give a shit about. :)

Too bad Soul isn't on....

I doubt Soul is sleeping. Probably on another forum.

No, I was sleeping, there is nothing to do in Neoseeker really...and if I would be there I would pass my time here, also.

Neoseeker. I have remember me checked. I'll switch out when he gets banned.

...But why would I get banned?

Your smiley reminded me of something. You know how you can select text by left clicking and dragging the cursor? Well if you select the various emoticons, they will look different, and they will change when you scroll up or down the screen. Try it.

Too bad Soul isn't on....

I doubt Soul is sleeping. Probably on another forum.

No, I was sleeping, there is nothing to do in Neoseeker really...and if I would be there I would pass my time here, also.

Neoseeker. I have remember me checked. I'll switch out when he gets banned.

...But why would I get banned?

Not you. Luminothe

sad.gifwink.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gifNewYearsEmoticon.gifunsure.gifangry.giflaugh.gifsmile.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifsleep.gifsmile.gifcolon3.gif

These emoticons have the most noticable changes when selected. Some have a more noticable effect, like this one colon3.gif. Remember to scroll up and down for maximum effect.

Edited by Kinata