That One Thread

Florete

I new island could have formed while the Goddesses were sleeping. Who knows? And yeah, Yune could have been wrong.

And since when did Hatari drown? <_<

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I new island could have formed while the Goddesses were sleeping. Who knows? And yeah, Yune could have been wrong.

Hatari didn't which is why they are alive.

Ike: Ok, Yune has been sleeping for 3 months, new islands must have formed and be able to sustain life.

Ike: Ok, Yune has been sleeping for 3 months, new islands must have formed and be able to sustain life.

No, I meant from the time many centuries before FE9 that Lehran promised Ashunera that there will be no major wars, to the events in FE9. In that time frame a land could have been born.

No, I meant from the time many centuries before FE9 that Lehran promised Ashunera that there will be no major wars, to the events in FE9. In that time frame a land could have been born.

Wouldn't Yune mention something important like that?

I guess that'd be pretty hard to miss ...

What if they just journeyed to "far away lands" on the other side of Tellius? No-one had known what was on the other side of the desert until after they met Nailah. They could have gone back with her and explored those lands.

I fail to see how the phrase "far away lands" means that they're gay.

I guess that'd be pretty hard to miss ...

What if they just journeyed to "far away lands" on the other side of Tellius? No-one had known what was on the other side of the desert until after they met Nailah. They could have gone back with her and explored those lands.

I fail to see how the phrase "far away lands" means that they're gay.

Yune would be able to note that as well.

DLV's location at one point, not sure if it still is. In a faraway land with Katua.

Ikeluver's location. In a "faraway land" with Ike.

Tellius is a continent. Obviously, it does not occupy the whole planet. So beyond the seas, there must be some other continents, right? Ike probably just left the continent to explore these unknown areas. So yeah, I'm pretty sure that fits the term "far away lands" quite well.

I wonder if the Fire Emblem universe could be the Fire Emblem planet... You'd have to fiddle around a lot with the mythology/theology and such but it's plausible I guess.

I wonder if the Fire Emblem universe could be the Fire Emblem planet... You'd have to fiddle around a lot with the mythology/theology and such but it's plausible I guess.

Well, if Mediuth = Loputousu, then that already connects the first five FE games together. They also have some clones between the different continents as well (e.g. Leaf = Roddy). So yeah, the entire planet might just have all these different continents.

Tellius is a continent. Obviously, it does not occupy the whole planet. So beyond the seas, there must be some other continents, right? Ike probably just left the continent to explore these unknown areas. So yeah, I'm pretty sure that fits the term "far away lands" quite well.

Flooded.

I've got work to do. Night all.

Edit: And BTW, my predictions about talking about something no one cares about and insulting a random FE character came true.

Edited by Kinata