• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi everyone~

Oh, Amelia; good colours as an example are Wil's hair for a kind of reddish-brown, and Hector's hair makes a good light blue. Those're me two most reliable colours.

Valentine's Day is the day after I can change my name to Furetchen. Apart from that it doesn't matter. XD

So Luminothe's left, huh? Well, if he doesn't commit suicide and stays on the meds, I'm happy.

I'm not serious, but it is an overhyped event. The movie Avatar is overhyped as well. I watched it over Winter Break and here are my thoughts about it.

-Great effects

-Downside is that if all the good in a movie can be symbolized by the word "boom" we've got a problem.

-The music apparently is the Titanic with a one interval and note change. WTF.

-Hey look, generic stupid ignorant American who becomes suffused and enraptured by the beauty and reforms.

-Character is a Sue.

-Terrible plot, so freaking generic.

-Downside is that if all the good in a movie can be symbolized by the word "boom" we've got a problem. -The music apparently is the Titanic with a one interval and note change. WTF.

-Hey look, generic stupid ignorant American who becomes suffused and enraptured by the beauty and reforms.

-Character is a Sue.

-Terrible plot, so freaking generic.

@Bolded/Everything: Yeah!

And I thought you were reffering to the day, not the Valentine's Day movie, I dunno...if it's the typical romantic comedy it will suck.

Still haven't seen it. I might as well.

I'm more scared of the idea of Sherlock Holmes the Action Hero. Don't think I'll be seeing it any time soon.

Main Character: Ha. The world won't end.

Character: Yes.

Main Character: Oh shit. He's right everyone run.

*Main Character disregards safety of others*

Character2: Ugh.

*Character 2 dies*

Main Character: *cries* We must go on!

Main Character: We survived, screw other characters.

What the hell is with movies nowadays?

More than that...have you ever known something from disaster movies? They ALWAYS take place in NEW YORK. ALWAYS.

Dammit, they think it's fun to destroy buildings and everything...and the president ALWAYS anounces that world is coming to an end, bla bla bla, everyone is watching their TVs like idiot while having there mouths open like dum-dums...then they all start running even though they can't escape.

But these movies have special effects. And spending the $50M budget on special effects instead of a good script writer is totally a worthwhile investment here in America.

Edited by Kinata

Stupid brainless movies.

Generic plots

-End of the world. Main character sacrafices people to reach his goal, but it's okay he's the main character.

-Alien vs Human. Either the humans exterminate the war hungry aliens, or the humans are driven away by peaceful aliens.(District 9 and Avatar have AlienxHuman relations WTF.)

-Generic Good vs Evil, where the bad side admits their evil without influence, Star Wars... Although LoTR can be argued so but the Dark Lord clearly was intoxicated with power.

These seem to be the new general movie idea.

But these movies have special effects. And spending the $50M budget on special effects instead of a good script writer is totally a worthwhile investment here in America.

ORLY?!

Seriously, the Na'vi should have been riddled with bullets, and the humans should have won. The "evil" side needs a victory.

$50 million? I thought that the budget was around $300 million. Still, when you're grossing >$1.5 BILLION, it's not a bad investment by any means.

The Na'vi were awesome. But one thing that every "Alien vs Human" movies has is that EVERY alien knows english!

Not only that, but it's also spoken on every planet in the universe. That's even more true in video games.