• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

What the hell? Did Kinata tell you that? Because certainly...Tatsumaki's first plan was "LuminothexTatsumaki", but then he wanted "Tatsumaki the Crusader", but I told him to please go "LuminothexTatsumaki" for how hilarious that would be...and it was. XD

And Luminothe's way of talking isn't "Hey guys I'm back again, let's talk about sh*t". He calls it poop and also doesn't use capital letters to start sentences many times, Tatsumaki does but his way of speach was more vulgar.

What the hell? Did Kinata tell you that? Because certainly...Tatsumaki's first plan was "LuminothexTatsumaki", but then he wanted "Tatsumaki the Crusader", but I told him to please go "LuminothexTatsumaki" for how hilarious that would be...and it was. XD

So you were assisting him, eh? Interesting...

Hi guys.

I'm guessing Iced and I are going to die in the Friendship manga?

NO WAY! I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT DIE! I'M LAZY BECAUSE YOUR HAVE ABOUT 7 PAGES~ @_@

Hi Light, ALS, Lloyd.

Edited by Amelia

I don't see how DTB is rated TV-MA, all they have in the first few minutes of episode 1 is someone breaking their own fingers, BK-201 stabbing someone's hand with a blade, and someone getting choked to death.

...I see...it doesn't so to be for younger audiences either.