• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

EDIT: Although a Wind mage could probably take you out. I'd ... still, I say nerf yer Magic to like 15. Or just ditch i\mbue.

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

See? Total h4x.

I think Haru might be able to kill you. That's it, not counting Nihil.

I don't think anyone HAS Luna.

I do.

There's something off... I just can't place it....

Look a bit more thoroughly.

ASL...could I get new skills, please? Of course, I am not asking you to make a new statsheet...I just wish to mention them right now.

Say them now, before I start your sheet.

I hate it how you guys accepted to play's Haru's game by letting yourselves make high stats out of you...there is no such thing as balance, it's like you have decided you only wanted to compete who had the best stats between you and those of Broken Land.

We were better because of that, because we were being more realistic with our stats...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

EDIT: Although a Wind mage could probably take you out. I'd ... still, I say nerf yer Magic to like 15. Or just ditch i\mbue.

I can 1/2 round him.

I hate it how you guys accepted to play's Haru's game by letting yourselves make high stats out of you...there is no such thing as balance, it's like you have decided you only wanted to compete who had the best stats between you and those of Broken Land.

We were better because of that, because we were being more realistic with our stats...

Uh.....you're getting a shitload of boosts too. >3>

I think Haru might be able to kill you. That's it, not counting Nihil.

I don't think anyone HAS Luna.

I have Luna. And I have 59 Atk last time I checked. I can Luna him from 1~range, or I can long-range him with Vorpal Sword, which does magic damage from range and is effective against BK. Or Resolve + Luna.

I have Luna. And I have 59 Atk last time I checked. I can Luna him from 1~range, or I can long-range him with Vorpal Sword, which does magic damage from range and is effective against BK. Or Resolve + Luna.

Because Nullify totally does nothing to effective bonuses, with 45 res you need a 20 mag weapon before you can get a total of 0 damage if negatives existed...

Edited by BK201