• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hello hatari.And yes,as Commandant of the army,i need to know the state of the miliatary,in the event that battle becomes inevitable.

I'm going to be a pacifist okie day? Granted...I love sword fighting and archery, but I'd make a pretty poor fighter...

Maybe I'll be a healer instead...but then I don't like blood, so that wouldn't work either...hmmm

who are you attempting to war against? (I hesitate to say we, since I'm technically a trespasser, but at least you don't shoot on site).

Well,tensions are tight with I like my cake iced's empire,so we need to be prepared.

I can not expect a guest to fight,and to my knowledge, you have not sworn fealty to this empire,so you needn't worry about it.

Total troops and troops dedicated to this empire.since ILMCI is the more likely opponent,we are likely to ally with Rokkenjima in that event.

As the ambassador of Rokkenmajin, we pledge our support in the case that conflict arises.

Well,tensions are tight with I like my cake iced's empire,so we need to be prepared.

I can not expect a guest to fight,and to my knowledge, you have not sworn fealty to this empire,so you needn't worry about it.

I'm assuming that BK had something to do with that :P.

yeah...swearing fealty isn't on my list to do right now. I'm only here actually, cause BK recommended it, otherwise, I wouldn't even be on FFTF.

As the ambassador of Rokkenmajin, we pledge our support in the case that conflict arises.

Excellent,although it may not be all that far off...Lloyd has been a niusance to both of our organizations for a rather long while.

Hmm...do you still have the last numbers? As I have not been called to fight yet, so my troops areu nchanged

You combined your troope with ALS in our Last conflict,so he would have more knowledge of your men than I.