That One Thread

Florete

It looks like it's only us...maybe Crash will login in a while. Say, I could stop the attack, but you have to agree on something.

My first question is, do you actually want to go to war? Because not all of us but BK are against you, most of us and even the Rokkenjima are against Joshy for terrorism.

That's why I'm gathering opinions.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

We are not attacking...yet. The only problem is the conflict between you and BK...and most soldiers of most empires are against Joshy, not you in particular.

So what do you say if you stop the conflicts with BK? He will come into an understanding if so...

This thread is just a transfer from the "last person to post wins" topic, it is my empire and Nagi is my right hand man, NinjaMonkey is my left hand, Pride is my adviser, baby eater is my right foot and our logo, and Generic officer is my left foot. CrashGordan is my neck man. Also our slogan is when in doubt ask Pride what to do.

LOL. :awesome:

There was no triangle attack, that was just a joke. Otherwise I wouldn't be alive, and Amelia did not revive me.

And there were many other casualties, and mant of them were just mysteriously ignored.

Also, I can't tolerate Harudoku taking things as if she were queen of everything, even if she has a supposed goddess complex, Falaflame was and still is official property of Crash.

BK keeps Swanchika...and Pugi was originally claimed by Crash.

There was no triangle attack, that was just a joke. Otherwise I wouldn't be alive, and Amelia did not revive me.

And there were many other casualties, and mant of them were just mysteriously ignored.

Actually....if you were on AIM, you would know that it was completely serious. You aren't alive.

lolbecauseyouwerethetarget

Exept Oujay's empire isn't about being on AIM. And I am not dead, otherwise you wouldn't have made my stat sheet, which proves it was more of a joke than a serious event, and that would also loose points for you being emperor, because emperors don't kill their allies for stupid reasons.

Exept Oujay's empire isn't about being on AIM. And I am not dead, otherwise you wouldn't have made my stat sheet, which proves it was more of a joke than a serious event, and that would also loose points for you being emperor, because emperors don't kill their allies for stupid reasons.

Keyword bolded.

You may now shoot me.

Edited by Enjolras

souldead.png