• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

No I don't particually wan't to go to war but if I am attacked, I will have no choice but to retaliate.

Does he understand the point of retaliating? If he reads this I'll write it out. THE POINT OF RETALIATING IS TOO FIGHT BACK. Starting conflict and fighting isn't retaliation. Idiot.

Can I ask a question?

WHY THE HECK DO YOU GUYS KEEP FIGHTING???

Well for one, after that incident where I told him to respect you as a person as opposed to an object he called me an idiot, so I asked for an apology. He couldn't do it truly and so he began calling me idiot and it isn't just when I provoke him even though he really provokes me.

So until the little fucking bitch learns to stop referring to me like that I won't treat him with respect. He's shit in my eyes.

Well for one, after that incident where I told him to respect you as a person as opposed to an object he called me an idiot, so I asked for an apology. He couldn't do it truly and so he began calling me idiot and it isn't just when I provoke him even though he really provokes me.

So until the little fucking bitch learns to stop referring to me like that I won't treat him with respect. He's shit in my eyes.

Let me say this, you guys are both stupid. Just a sorry and is that to hard to tell?

I hate when my friends fight against each other. That happened in real life and now it's happening in here.

ALS vs Soul

BK vs Iced

Lloyd vs... Everyone. (I think)

Crash vs Priscilla. XD

You guys act like small children. <_<

Wait, Iced thinks Amelia is an object? How does that work? :huh:

As in the term he didn't respect her opinions and didn't stop when she was annoyed. So I told him that and he couldn't handle the truth so he broke down.

I don't really mind about that. Because Iced was just acting... Iced. He likes making things up. Especially me x Him. =P

Edited by Amelia

Let me say this, you guys are both stupid. Just a sorry and is that to hard to tell?

I hate when my friends fight against each other. That happened in real life and now it's happening in here.

ALS vs Soul

BK vs Iced

Lloyd vs... Everyone. (I think)

Crash vs Priscilla. XD

I've already called on him to apologize for that incident. He kept doing the same thing. I'll bring up quotes if you want.

I would like an apology for all the times you called me idiot.

I feel offended.

there will be no apology

-Conversation between me and Furet-

this is rediculas, 65% of what spews out your mouth is crap lately, I do give equal rights to the people of my empire, and I insulted you because I felt you deserved it not because I have an empire.

Look at those amazing sentence making skills.

Oh c'mon! He was just defending a mutual friend to try and keep a friend together! RP or not, I fail to see any idiocy involved! Now cut the crap and face up to your responsibility!

I hold no grudge but I do think you deserved it.

You can still apologize. On what basis do you say I deserved it?

Fine I bloody apologize happy?

I think this is sufficient evidence to prove that he didn't truly apologize.

ALS vs Soul

BK vs Iced

Lloyd vs... Everyone except Enjolras (I think)

Crash vs Priscilla. XD

-Conversation between me and Furet-

Look at those amazing sentence making skills.

I think this is sufficient evidence to prove that he didn't truly apologize.

Holy Crap...

I'll see what I can do.

@Enjoy: I THINK! <_<

You has Amelia and Proto confused with Haru, methinks. >.>

Well, that witch goddess complex was in reference to someone's statement of emperor debates and having god complexes.

I don't even know who Haru is, but that statement wasn't for Amelia or Proto. Sorry if it didn't come out clear.