That One Thread

Florete

Luminothe wasn't trying to take his credit. He told me he would include Tats in his name before I started that topic so long ago.

Edited by Kinata

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hello...

What's wrong, imouto-san? I want you to feel good...

Luminothe wasn't trying to take his credit. He told me he would include Tats in his name before I started that topic so long ago.

Yes, but that isn't the most ideal of things...imagine this, Luminothe wanted to use Tatsumaki's name, he's not as daring as to want to pair himself with an older gay, and especially since he doesn't joke around that way.

"Hey guys I'm back again. Let's talk about sh*t"

Not even Luminothe's words are as profane as that, and he used capital letters to start a sentence, whereas, Luminothe's language was a bit more mannered and sophisticated as to not speak that way, he also didn't use capital letters to start a sentence most times.

And check his profile: "Hey there good lokking, I am back", that was obviously Tatsumaki, Luminothe wouldn't go making such a comment, he would prefer to come unseen.

And another thing, LuminothexTatsumaki's signature said "For Luminothe, because Luminothe won't.", it's obvious it's Tatsumaki, I know this because he told me on MSN.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

...grgh...Just as I though, you should have as I told you and go to sleep earlier...

Imouto, please take a cat nap later on. OK? You might need it...

No, the thing that isn't go to bed early. I just can't sleep. I go to bed at 12:00 am but I slept at 2:00 am. For some reasons, I just couldn't sleep.

Yeah, I'll take one later.