• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

He lets his children who aren't even in middle school yet play rated M games. I rarely visit him because of distance though....

But you aren't reckless, that won't influence you, you could tell your parents to let you play a violent game once in a while, right?

I want to get you to play it! :E

The chances of me being able to convince them is nil, especially when they see the box art.

Show them a piece of Raziel's poetic and seemingly epic dialogue 8]

What do YOU see Raziel as? What would they seem him as? As some kind of anorexic bandit-assassin?

They will just look and say "not age appropriate". If they are hesitant to buy a rated E 10+ game that is Sonic Unleashed because they were didin't like the "Mild Violence" then they definitely won't like it. Also he fits their definition of monster.

They will just look and say "not age appropriate". If they are hesitant to buy a rated E 10+ game that is Sonic Unleashed because they were didin't like the "Mild Violence" then they definitely won't like it. Also he fits their definition of monster.

8[

Raziel is not a monster! He was human once, too!

raziel4_2.jpg

raziel_2.jpg

linda_fanart_raziel.jpg

This is Raziel agaist himself in the past:

0.jpg

Mine's the fifth largest.

*Grabs a couple small forts, killing a couple hundred troops and recruiting about six hundred and fifty, chiefly axemen and cavalry.*

Randomly Predictable ignored me because I was being nitpicky, the stupid thing about that is that it was at the fact and lie topic only and he HAS to check my post there.

He has more than ten people on his ignore list and ignores people that bother him slightly. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: