• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You're not always here. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ALS TO TALK TO YOU FOR AGES BUT YOU NEVER SHOW UP

Hi Enjolras!!!!!

Well, on weekends I'm nearly the entire time on SF, during schooldays I log on shortly after you leave

Yes, no need. But.. but.. They are my friends!

Hmm... And nothing more than friends, just friends, they're not your lovers...unless you want to be a...slut?

Hmm... And nothing more than friends, just friends, they're not your lovers...unless you want to be a...slut?

Still want a class that isn't pegi. Because Pegi with MAG in GBA??? No way. And that wub emoticon is cute~ ^_^

Still want a class that isn't pegi. Because Pegi with MAG in GBA??? No way. And that wub emoticon is cute~ ^_^

I don't even see why we can't allow one more mage, personally. We only have 2 anima mages =/ Depends.

Really? Japan is the last place that I would imagine to be internetless at some region...

Either he is still visiting places in Japan, instead of sitting on the internet or is sitting on the plane, according to FB it should be the latter =/

Doesn't Mage Knight count as being part of the Mage section?

Hi guys.

I'm currently creating a FE7 revamp. It will be hard ;)

H4

Hi Joshybear. How does the idea of Lloyd being a Mercenary (instead of Myrmidon) sound?

Edited by Proto