• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I ignored the rest, sorry. The characters I really felt that needed more...personality and non-genericness were Ike & Sothe.

Ike: Nothing to explain, most know he's all so serious, is just pure stats in this one.

Sothe: Kinda like Ike...pure stats in the begining but with more personality that seems to have been taken from somewhere else.

Seriously, all of sudden Sothe seems to be familiarized with every other ex-ally from FE9. How is that possible when he had only two supports and was an anti-social kid that didn't give damn about others aside Micaiah? He doesn't become THAT of a great friend with Tormod, they made it seem as if they were long time pals.

And then he's the typical guide know it all, much like Soren is to Ike. Changing does not honestly mean he's going to go around being so knowledgable about mystic stuff such as what is a galdrar and it's effects, he wasn't even present during the events of FE9 Ch 17 story-wise, I highly assume they're not getting a street urchin run around the forest when he is not even useful there, and him suddenly becoming a natural leader in FE10. They also made it look as if Ike and him were more than just commander and soldier, Ike just treated him like another thief and did NOT have much talk with him.

You agree, BK?

I did discover the NPC is set to follow him where he goes. I'M SERIOUS, I place Sothe in one space there goes Tormod...then Muarim and Vika follow him.

But point is, Sothe became a generic know-it-all guide in FE10, that's also partial to why I dislike him, I think he was better in FE9 personality-wise.

Well that and Battle for Wesnoth happened. I was already calling it a game that seemed to have been made specifically for myself even before I found the rename option...

Catchy tune. Not going in my favorites list or anything, but certainly above average. Good job, Soul. I think you may start to be understanding my taste in VGM.

And, in case it wasn't obvious, the gates to the Ginnungagap have opened and I have returned (for about an hour).

YOU DEMON GO TO HELL

And hi guys.

Your member title...

WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSED?????

It's just because I have A LOT of schoolwork to do, homework and projects + tests. And private lessons. To me, March = Busy Month and April = Dead month(Exams :blink: )

Hi.