• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I thought it was a girl too <_<

by the way any advice for FE5 I'm up to 12X it's so hard!

Step 1. Retrieve the Hammer item from the Toolbox.

Step 2. Equip Hammer by clicking the A button on yourself and go to the equip screen.

Step 3. You've probably stopped reading but... Take Hammer and attack the computer screen.

She's 6/7s of your age. The 2 year gap means a lot as a teenager.

Shut up you pervert, that's not what I mean.

That was the chapter where you recruit Pahn right?

Yes it was.

Use your warp staves to warp Safy over to the room beside where you start, warp Lara over as well, while doing that take out a torch and light the place, look for Trewd, block him from moving via wrap.

Have Safy talk to her sister, the one with the thief staff, have Lara talk to Pahn, and have her promote to dancer IF you have her at level 10 Thief or higher. and you can either capture Trewd and He'll join after the chapter ends or have Pahn talk to him. Then just clear the map.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

Shut up you pervert, that's not what I mean.

Uh-huh. I'm totally the one asking to sleep with a girl younger than me who I'm not related to when I'm a teen. Also, I am the one who goes crazy with the wub emote and genderbended.

Uh-huh. I'm totally the one asking to sleep with a girl younger than me who I'm not related to when I'm a teen. Also, I am the one who goes crazy with the wub emote and genderbended.

:facepalm: you idiot, the wubbing and genderbending was a joke.

oh and Safy is only B in staves

:facepalm: you idiot, the wubbing and genderbending was a joke.

I notice you don't deny the wanting to sleep with her. How messed up. You really expected me to see your comment about joining her as nonprovocative when you've already done several like this to the point I can't tell?

I notice you don't deny the wanting to sleep with her. How messed up. You really expected me to see your comment about joining her as nonprovocative when you've already done several like this to the point I can't tell?

:facepalm: I don't want to sleep with her

.....Well you're screwed.

Safy's sister, forgot her name, will plunder stuff from your troops, with the thief staff. YOU ARE SCREWED

:(

There is one way around it, though it's a chance. You would have to walk all the way around, losing Trewd from your roster(not that big of a deal) but you might get the Thief staff broken before you even get to Tina(Yes I remembered her name) So yeah, the thing is that......You could've done this chapter much quicker, but now, you have to take the long route.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

Post it on FEM It'll be one of the bosses. >_>

Though.......the body looks a tad narrow.

Body is just that of some FE6 guy. FEPlanet listed him as Raeth, but they have one Nomadic guy listed under about five names. He has purple hair and a quiff.

The head is the same Wire/Damian we all love and don't give a fuck about. Damian is, however, FE7's Gheb.