• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well not really...we have no enemies exept that BK has Iced & Joshy. I'm keeping the tome...being the head judge and filler emperor does not make you everything. Not that I want to argue, sorry.

*facepalm*

*Headdesk**Headdesk**Headdesk**Headdesk**Headdesk**Headdesk**Headdesk**Headdesk**Headdesk*

Your execution.

*Grafcalibur*

Well, if he's dead, then I'll be taking his Holsety, thank you.

Not yet, instead I'll do this.

*Holsety(FE5) vanishes*

If he fails to strike back within 48 hours it is yours.

If he attacks, it'll reappear in his hands.

He doesn't fucking die in 1 hit. >_>

Even then he has a substantial avoid.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

Exactly why I didn't let Gio take it. The point is, I suspect Iced logged off for the purpose of evasion so I'm giving him a time limit to fight back.

.......Then making the tome disappear makes no fucking sense.

And that's exactly why.

How about I word it like this: Someone CAN come and kill, after that, they obtain a Narga tome, wow that was easy.

How about I word it like this: Someone CAN come and kill, after that, they obtain a Narga tome, wow that was easy.

Who is "someone"? I assume it wouldn't be you because that would defame you and because we are at the same side. And you say it as if my stats were all crappy and this "someone" would be interested in Narga.

Let others take different positions, you are honestly taking your role of filler emperor out of your own reach. Know your limits.

Edited by Soul

Who is "someone"? I assume it wouldn't be you because that would defame you and because we are at the same side. And you say it as if my stats were all crappy and this "someone" would be interested in Narga.

Let others take different positions, you are honestly taking your role of filler emperor out of your own reach. Know your limits.

Hmm... let's see....RP wants to destroy the lopt book....for that to happen he's gonna need Narga....can you even make THAT connection? Also the point still stands that many people can still grab that Narga tome without much trouble.

....what. the. fuck. This isn't me telling you as an emperor, it me telling you as a JUDGEMASTER

For further elaboration on my action, why do humans decorate trees? Why do humans decorate cake?

Soul, someone could kill you, take it, use it. Don't be so narcisstic to ignore the possibility.

Glad you agree with me BK.

Hmm... let's see....RP wants to destroy the lopt book....for that to happen he's gonna need Narga....can you even make THAT connection? Also the point still stands that many people can still grab that Narga tome without much trouble.

That was before you made him your stat sheet, as I said, it was a token to make him shut up because everyone was broken. If he wanted Narga or Loputousu he would also want to destroy other holy weapons.

That must be the village chief.

:awesome:

That was before you made him your stat sheet, as I said, it was a token to make him shut up because everyone was broken. If he wanted Narga or Loputousu he would also want to destroy other holy weapons.

......You seriously need to read the older pages over again. Some back once you have done that.