That One Thread

Florete

Nope. Usually you need to act out A LOT before it happens.

*whew*

I was mainly concerned with that time I flamed a troll..and even then a lot of people commended me for it.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

No, I don't. You said it as if I keep doing it now, that was last year.

8[

In his defense, you do seem to tense up for seemingly trivial reasons. Of course, I'm the grand hypocrite for saying that, and I don't deny it, but you do have a tendency to bottle up a lot of anger and be grumpy from time to time.

You do remember what happened to the last person that tried to make me "RAEG", don't you? Having Sirius as a Moderator will not give you an advanatage or anything.

You do remember what happened to the last person that tried to make me "RAEG", don't you? Having Sirius as a Moderator will not give you an advanatage or anything.

I'm afraid not. That was before my time, I believe. And now that we've got Speedwagon as a mod here, FFtF is really a lot better off. I must say that I am impressed with his work thus far.

I report them, I report them all. I don't stand like an idiot and let others mock me anymore.

Guess who laughed in the end?

Well, I'm guessing it wasn't me, since my warn level just rose a whole bunch. Gee, you could have said something before reporting me, you know?

Still us.

Yet my warn bar is still 0

I know. I still know the ones who know what has been and find it boring.

I didn't report you.

Well, I'm guessing it wasn't me, since my warn level just rose a whole bunch. Gee, you could have said something before reporting me, you know?

Why would I ever warn you? It needs to be good use...

Why would I ever warn you? It needs to be good use...

You know, because we're supposed to be friends, and if you have a big problem, you should come talk to me BEFORE reporting it to the mods and get my EXP bar up? Just a thought...

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

You know, because we're supposed to be friends, and if you have a big problem, you should come talk to me BEFORE reporting it to the mods and get my EXP bar up? Just a thought...

I never said I would report you, RP. You don't report a person just because they insult you, it is something more along trolling or constant oline bullying...which is the same thing.

I never said I would report you, RP. You don't report a person just because they insult you, it is something more along trolling or constant oline bullying...which is the same thing.

Oh, okay. The way you said it though, it seemed as though you would never warn me personally, and wouldn't hesitate to take it straight to the mods. Call it a misunderstanding of sorts.

I know you didn't...if anything at least Seph and Bananas later talked it out with me and convinced me not to be srs bsns, that's why I don't want RP falling into the same...

I know you didn't...if anything at least Seph and Bananas later talked it out with me and convinced me not to be srs bsns, that's why I don't want RP falling into the same...

Some people can change. Others like me cannot. So please, just try not to be too mad at me. :(

I am not mad at you, I kept telling you to back of arguements like those times when Joey or Seph posts you go ahead and get lured in their trap.

Yeah, fragile ego issues. I never learned to tolerate that kind of flaming because I really never talked to people much in real life until only a couple of years ago.

Eh, in my opinion RP changed, but my vote obviously doesn't count for much.

Well, every little bit helps, I suppose.