Mage only playthrough

Congratualations on finishing the mage-only PT.

Laguz PY is easier then mage-only. Keep a sharp eye on those Transformation gauges and keep them healthy by buying LOADS of Grass and having them smoke it like it's Cinnamon.

Why wouldn't you buy all the grass in a laguz only playthrough? It's not like you are spending the money you get on forges and other weapons anyway.

But how do you solo 3-5 with Reyson?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratualations on finishing the mage-only PT.

Laguz PY is easier then mage-only. Keep a sharp eye on those Transformation gauges and keep them healthy by buying LOADS of Grass and having them smoke it like it's Cinnamon.

thanks, coulnd't have done it without the help of you guys

was thinking about something, about my laguz run,

one of my "rules" is to use the royals as little as possible,

now the thing is, Kurthnaga, he starts out as any other laguz (with a bit more capacity) however he get's formshift for the last 2 chapters (which you practicly go very fast with laguz gems availble :S) and he doesn't come as overpowered as the others

should I use him, yay or nay

was thinking about something, about my laguz run,

one of my "rules" is to use the royals as little as possible,

now the thing is, Kurthnaga, he starts out as any other laguz (with a bit more capacity) however he get's formshift for the last 2 chapters (which you practicly go very fast with laguz gems availble :S) and he doesn't come as overpowered as the others

should I use him, yay or nay

I say that all of the dragons are okay to use.

I say that all of the dragons are okay to use.

Though unless you plan on spending 50+ turns in 4-E-3 to power up Kurthnaga, there probably isn't really much point in using him when the rest of your laguz will likely be way better than he is at this late stage of the game anyway.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Though unless you plan on spending 50+ turns in 4-E-3 to power up Kurthnaga, there probably isn't really much point in using him when the rest of your laguz will likely be way better than he is at this late stage of the game anyway.

that's the thing I WANT to use all the dragons, but you get them sooo late :S (if only kurth joined micaiah in part 1 -.-)

also I was planning to give Volug Savior (to rescue my current 1/1 micaia), would volug still get a support boost if he rescued her?

that's the thing I WANT to use all the dragons, but you get them sooo late :S (if only kurth joined micaiah in part 1 -.-)

also I was planning to give Volug Savior (to rescue my current 1/1 micaia), would volug still get a support boost if he rescued her?

If Volug is carrying Micaiah, Volug gets support points with Micaiah (a lot) and any other unit as normal. Only Micaiah is restricted in the support points she gets. Micaiah gets support points exclusively with Volug.

In other words, if any other unit is adjacent to Volug, that unit gets support points with Volug but not Micaiah.

Though I never tested all that with Saviour, I sincerely doubt that having Saviour would would change the equation in any way.