Is it just me or is the new Zelda character strangely sexy?

Kesmar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same.

But MY Sanaki doesn't need legs, she's beautiful :wub:

Legs are also overrated, ha! :lol:

Nah, BREASTS are overrated. Legs can wrap around me for the fulfillment of some over the top one on one sexual fantasies, keep her standing, and double as pillows. They also guard the grand prize ;)

Breasts are decoys to distract guys from the prize and keep them up top near her head talking about stuff he doesn't care about. They also double as pillows, but it's easier to get a girl to let you rest on her legs than on her breasts.

Lastly, women can get fake breasts if they need to upsize. Legs... if they're short... they're just f*cking short ;_;

:facepalm:

She is definitely not into you.

I'd say "in your dreams" but she'd reject you there too.

I Never said she had to be, I never said I wanted her to be my lover either <_< .

I was just stating how hot she was.

You also like Sanaki, a loli, and Micaiah, a Mary-Sue who deserves no love.

No, no! Micaiah deserves some love too! Even if...most don't question her deeds...she can't die, she must live, live and become the queen of everything!

About Sanaki...how many times will we argue this? :facepalm: I AM HER AGE, DAMMIT!

A loli for me would be more like Tiki, Fa & Myrrh.

You also like Sanaki, a loli, and Micaiah, a Mary-Sue who deserves no love.

No, no! Micaiah deserves some love too! Even if...most don't question her deeds...she can't die, she must live, live and become the queen of everything!

About Sanaki...how many times will we argue this? :facepalm: I AM HER AGE, DAMMIT!

A loli for me would be more like Tiki, Fa & Myrrh.

Those dragons are much much more older than everyone else. At worst, they are lolita's.

And Micaiah is really an evil bitch. The game just disguises them as acts of trying to protect her empire. The dumb bitch never had the idea to kill Lekain in the first place. That and she actually WANTED to burn the apostle so she could show, "how hard she was trying".

>_>

And Micaiah is really an evil bitch. The game just disguises them as acts of trying to protect her empire. The dumb bitch never had the idea to kill Lekain in the first place. That and she actually WANTED to burn the apostle so she could show, "how hard she was trying".

>_>

The apostle...Micaiah!? WANTED TO KILL SANAKI!? :blink:

Well...she fights for her country...at least that's what it seems.

She fights, using her very COUNTRY as a puppet state for the Begnion Senate, against an actually just cause. Fuck the fact her people were on a cursed contract, they just had to kill a direct member of the contract anyway. And who did they kill? Nope, not the mastermind behind it (Lekain), but the goddamn figurehead for all of Daein.

IT TOOK HER A WHOLE OTHER PLAYTRHOUGH TO FIGURE THAT OUT.

Micaiah is a dumbfuck who shouldn't be given control of a land mine, or she'll crucify it and tell me Adolf Hitler told her to do it because he wouldn't give Mcaiah back her cookie.

She fights, using her very COUNTRY as a puppet state for the Begnion Senate, against an actually just cause. Fuck the fact her people were on a cursed contract, they just had to kill a direct member of the contract anyway. And who did they kill? Nope, not the mastermind behind it (Lekain), but the goddamn figurehead for all of Daein.

IT TOOK HER A WHOLE OTHER PLAYTRHOUGH TO FIGURE THAT OUT.

Micaiah is a dumbfuck who shouldn't be given control of a land mine, or she'll crucify it and tell me Adolf Hitler told her to do it because he wouldn't give Mcaiah back her cookie.

I still love her, though :wub:

But...wanting to kill Sanaki :angry:

Micaiah. Sanaki is just incompetent and a poor ruler in general.

WHAT. THE. F*CK. ARE. YOU. SAYING!?

Sanaki is one of the best actually...she took charges when the people the citicens of Begnion wiped the Heron Tribe by taking responsibility that it was her fault, when it wasn't.

She is one of the few who respects laguz too.

The senate were the ones who were incompetent <_< .

Empathy alone does not a ruler make.

So with this girl looking so much like the queen of faeries... anyone want to predict the new Zelda Timesplit Debates?

You mean like..which way will "Spirit Tracks" go and which will Zelda 2010/11?

Well...it must be obvious by now the Spirit Tracks takes a century after Phantom Hourglass, the technology is more advanced, but that we notice since there is a train : P

Micaiah. Sanaki is just incompetent and a poor ruler in general.

WHAT. THE. F*CK. ARE. YOU. SAYING!?

Sanaki is one of the best actually...she took charges when the people the citicens of Begnion wiped the Heron Tribe by taking responsibility that it was her fault, when it wasn't.

She is one of the few who respects laguz too.

The senate were the ones who were incompetent <_< .

She couldn't put a leash around her own governing body when it ran rampant; even her army proved too weak and too unreliable- if it wasn't for Zelgius or Sephiran, Sanaki would be displaced or even dead. And she didn't really go all "martyr" with the Heron incident; she was a child or wasn't even born when it happened so I highly doubt she knew any better. And WOO HOO a Beorc who respects Laguz- tell that to the, what, DECADES of slave trade that occurred under her nose? Competent my ass.

Those dragons are much much more older than everyone else. At worst, they are lolita's.

>_>

Actually, they would be considered shotacons.

lolreplyingtoanoldcomment

Anyway... Needs more farm girl from OoT. I forgot her name.. I think it's Romani.. NO WAIT! I'm sure her name is Malon.

TP Zelda is fine too.