Gentlemen's Club

Candlejack

(You may only post here if your avatar has a gentlemanly figure such as mine.)

Welcome, one and every gentleman here! This proud establishment was erected in the late 1910s, when the grand Sir Viktor von Schtarfur built it for a burial ground! However, the root admin soon invaded it and turned it into a gentleman's club.

The bodies were never found. We presume the twit still has them.

Nonetheless, let us mingle among ourselves! I do say, the musical scene is QUITE atrocious today! I say, who's up for a fag?

Bully day, just bully!~

Edited by OliverXRenning

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My word! Get out of here, you harlot! And find something respectable to dress in, you look like a Philadelphia call girl!

The current generation these days make me SICK! Why, just last week, I spotted Lord Rugadumph taking one of his slave girls out to the shelter! Why, i had not seen such a depraved and suggestive act in all of my life! I swear, one of these days, that man is going to get what's coming!

Bollocks to that relation, I say! That's what lovely ladies are for, not some pathetic slave woman! Hmph!

Well, with that out of the way, I daresay that our current leader of office is doing poorly right now! Why are my wallets not normally bursting with money and coin?!?

Ha! Don't talk to me about pedophilia, you idiotic brute!

-crashes the party-

-crashes the party-

-crashes the party-

-crashes the party-

-crashes the party-

-crashes the party-