fire emblem friends opinions

ikelover

Most of my friends say I'm a huge FE nerd.

One of my friends was like "how do you play those kind of games without falling asleep?" She likes more action-y games, btw.

Many of my friends have said, "I've never heard of/played FE, but the guys are cute." Which I agree on

Another of my friend played only FE8, which she said was really easy. I also lent her my PoR game, and gave her tactical advice. She said I was too hardcore when I gave her tactical advice. I learned to never mention "growths", "RNG", or "bases" in front of a non-nerd.

The only friend who gave a damn about FE is in Amish country now.

Most people around me don't give a damn. I do have a friend who just started FE11, mainly for background on Marth. (He's mainly into Smash Bros, Pokemon and Zelda) Although he needed a lot of advice from me. (he killed Narbal on his first attempt on that chapter) At least he knew not to use Jaegan, but only because I'd warned him many, MANY times, before the game was even released.

I asked if he was using Gerik he uses the hero crest Gerik had and benches him :facepalm:

You know.. Gerik isn't needed to beat the game.

Like Brighton either <_< . But that's not the point, it's not about using who's necesary or not, it's about using who you like, like me using Ilyana more often in FE9 than I do to Soren or Lilina to Lugh.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a forum where you can say what others think of general FE. One of my friends thinks its like chess but with prettier players, and the other says it should be like sonic; with more action. So, you can put other's opinions here I guess.

What idiot said that?

Like the other Australians in this thread, I know pretty much nobody who likes Fire Emblem. This includes online, excludes SFF. There definitely isn't anybody to talk to about it.

Perhaps I'm lucky, though, because I've never had to put up with noobs who know Marth, Roy, and Ike, and assume they're all in the same game or something.

• 8 months later...

*revives VERY old topic*

NewYearsEmoticon.gif

NONE of my friends have never even heard about Fire Emblem til I said I played them. The first time I told my friends they gave me WTF is that? I told them abit about it and they said it was gay. sob.gif I showed a critical video (shadowofchaos's to be more specific) for the GBA FE and one got somewhat interested so I lent him FE:7 and FE:8. (You guys are so lucky to have friends that gave up.)

I ask him how far he was 2 weeks later and he says,"I got to Ch.19 and I got bored after that." I ask,"For which one"?. "Um... the one with Roy in it." *FACEPALM* Facepalm_emote_gif.gif "You didn't even play them did you?" "Nope..." "Just give them back tomorrow." "Um... both of them?" "Of course." "Um.. I lost one of them." noes.gif "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?" "Yes." cry.gif

He gave FE7 back and he gave me $30 for SS. ($20 profit.) Lucky he was my best friend else I would have slapped him right there.

Now my friends call me "Fire Emblem Freak". sob.gif And they still think it's gay. I meet a group of people (a few months ago) that are actually into it. laugh.gif