The random image topic of randomness!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of weird standards are you setting here? If I'm not mistaken you just broke one of your own rules last page.

Could have picked something more appetizing for the occasion; that's all I'm saying.

Only the actual dialogue is overly sexual, and even then, it actually censors itself ("I want to XXX you").

No harm done.

Pedobear.jpg

That was unfunny and old and uninteresting and seen it a million times and fuck

Why the hell do people think internet memes are funny?

They're just the same exact joke used a million times per nanosecond. That is not funny. Maybe it was funny the first 10 or so times, but after that? No. Fuck you.

I miss Flarp.

337395.jpg

The boy kid (also the girl kid) is (are) the best character(s) in the show because he(they) uses an axe(use axes).

Gretel's weapon of choice is actually a Browning Heavy Machine gun. Which she fires from the hip. With accuracy.

337395.jpg

The boy kid (also the girl kid) is (are) the best character(s) in the show because he(they) uses an axe(use axes).

Gretel's weapon of choice is actually a Browning Heavy Machine gun. Which she fires from the hip. With accuracy.

Do you not remember?

They switched roles (and genders?) meaning that they both wield an axe, but they're a guy at the time, which is why I worded it like that.

Also that spoiler was not necessary at all but whatever.

One really is male, and one really is female. They change outfits and weapons though so that whoever's dressed a the boy wields the axe and whoever's dressed as the girl wields the Browning.

By the end, though, they're wearing their own clothes, not their siblings. Otherwise

Rock would have started referring to Gretel as a he after she flashed him, instead of continuing to refer to her as a she.