DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that'll be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on which side of the fence I sit.

It'll probably be even, if that happens.

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

Eh...you probably have the most guys and the best homepage, I'll give you that.

I wonder how many people Oujay's technically have? Something like eight, nine, I'd guess.

yay, bumped!

Huru I would like to strike an alliance with your empire.

and I don't get angry over H%H's

Edited by Quac!

To the contrary. You have already called me and idiot and posted some mean words after I zero'd you in the first round. Also, Haru, if you want to keep your reputation as a peacemaker, shouldn't you go against the empire that attacked first? Otherwise, it would be considered hypocrisy.

To the contrary. You have already called me and idiot and posted some mean words after I zero'd you in the first round. Also, Haru, if you want to keep your reputation as a peacemaker, shouldn't you go against the empire that attacked first? Otherwise, it would be considered hypocrisy.

Show me proof that they attacked first.

if we can secure an alliance with Huru's I'm ready to go to war with Oujays and Rokkenjima.

*points sword @ Iced* You shall not get far.

points Holsety at ALS* and your going to stop me, ha!

(how do you point a book anyway?)

This is solid enough.

if we can secure an alliance with Huru's I'm ready to go to war with Oujays and Rokkenjima.

*points sword @ Iced* You shall not get far.

points Holsety at ALS* and your going to stop me, ha!

(how do you point a book anyway?)

This is solid enough.

If you attack them, I will defend them. I'm not allying with them to destroy you unless I decide Gio or Oujay does more harm than good in his position over power.

There is a good chance of that happening, though.

We are not attacking. If he attacks us, then we shall retaliate. It is only fair. He's saying that if he secures an alliance with you, he will march into the other empires and attack. As a peacekeeper, shouldn't you prevent a war from starting rather than supporting the attackers?

We are not attacking. If he attacks us, then we shall retaliate. It is only fair. He's saying that if he secures an alliance with you, he will march into the other empires and attack. As a peacekeeper, shouldn't you prevent a war from starting rather than supporting the attackers?

If your leaders are defunct and causing unrest with their own people, I can declare war in the name of peace.

Quac!, just be patient.

If your leaders are defunct and causing unrest with their own people, I can declare war in the name of peace.

Quac!, just be patient.

Speaking of which, anyone know when the hell Oujay's returning?

I am not the oppressor here.

He is the one causing unrest by threatening to invade. He is the leader of his empire, Oujay hasn't done anything to unsettle things.

A nation falls apart when its leader is not present.

We can remobilize under Ether/ALS if Oujay is unable to return. To be absent for times is human. Oujay might be on vacation/

We aren't either. You are the ones who were agressive by threatening with war if a chance arose. You are the one with the darker motives.

We aren't either. You are the ones who were agressive by threatening with war if a chance arose. You are the one with the darker motives.

You're the ones with the defunct leaders. Gio has admitted that he would attack me given the chance.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

You're the ones with the defunct leaders.

Does that allow him to threaten Rokkenmajin? Rokkenmajin's leader isn't defunct. Yet he threatened him.

Bullshit, we are being forced into a one-way alliance with you and if we back out of we are gong to be attacked.

Bullshit, we are being forced into a one-way alliance with you and if we back out of we are gong to be attacked.

What.... Here is my evidence.

The alliance is not one-way. You first broke the pact not us.

You threatened us and Rokkenmajin without good reason, the alliance is not one way. Ether even stated they would protect you if you weren't the origin of conflict, which you were. Terrorism has a price.