DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not attacking. If he attacks us, then we shall retaliate. It is only fair. He's saying that if he secures an alliance with you, he will march into the other empires and attack. As a peacekeeper, shouldn't you prevent a war from starting rather than supporting the attackers?

I am not the oppressor here.

We aren't either. You are the ones who were agressive by threatening with war if a chance arose. You are the one with the darker motives.

Bullshit, we are being forced into a one-way alliance with you and if we back out of we are gong to be attacked.

What.... Here is my evidence.

The alliance is not one-way. You first broke the pact not us.

You threatened us and Rokkenmajin without good reason, the alliance is not one way. Ether even stated they would protect you if you weren't the origin of conflict, which you were. Terrorism has a price.

I never broke the any pact.

no I threatened you because you because we have run out of options, as for Rokkenmajina really I don't know why joshy started that :facepalm:

I am a terrorist now, am!

What. So why did you try to start conflict? How have you run out of options?

because we are being forced into an alliance that has no benefit for us, oujay's expects us to help them with all there problems but any assistance for us is out of the question. If we back out of it we will be attacked.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Oujay was going to support you when we captured Josh for terrorism until I showed the evidence that your group was the origin of the conflict. Show me more examples before you arrive at half baked conclusions.

It wasn't your choice to go and help Rokkenjima. I blew up a ship of theirs and you decided that the ship blown up was suddenly yours, which is bullshit. The act was against Rokkenjima, not you. And IIRC you were the ones that came to capture me, so YOU broke the treaty.

We are not attacking. If he attacks us, then we shall retaliate. It is only fair. He's saying that if he secures an alliance with you, he will march into the other empires and attack. As a peacekeeper, shouldn't you prevent a war from starting rather than supporting the attackers?

We aren't either. You are the ones who were agressive by threatening with war if a chance arose. You are the one with the darker motives.

Bullshit, we are being forced into a one-way alliance with you and if we back out of we are gong to be attacked.

You threatened us and Rokkenmajin without good reason, the alliance is not one way. Ether even stated they would protect you if you weren't the origin of conflict, which you were. Terrorism has a price.

no I threatened you because you because we have run out of options, as for Rokkenmajina really I don't know why joshy started that :facepalm:

because we are being forced into an alliance that has no benefit for us, oujay's expects us to help them with all there problems but any assistance for us is out of the question. If we back out of it we will be attacked.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Oujay was going to support you when we captured Josh for terrorism until I showed the evidence that your group was the origin of the conflict. Show me more examples before you arrive at half baked conclusions.

It wasn't your choice to go and help Rokkenjima. I blew up a ship of theirs and you decided that the ship blown up was suddenly yours, which is bullshit. The act was against Rokkenjima, not you. And IIRC you were the ones that came to capture me, so YOU broke the treaty.

The Rokkenjima Republic is a people's union. Being a leader there, technically an act of war agaisnt Rokkenmajin is an act agaisnt ALS and I. We both conceded that it was an act of agression agaisnt two members of the empire, and that the rest of the empire would remain out as we fought for what was right.

The Rokkenjima Republic is a people's union. Being a leader there, technically an act of war agaisnt Rokkenmajin is an act agaisnt ALS and I. We both conceded that it was an act of agression agaisnt two members of the empire, and that the rest of the empire would remain out as we fought for what was right.

A people's union with no people, you mean. And you 2 so happened to be caught in the brawl, and then you decided to BREAK THE TREATY by trying to capture me.

Seriously, I now know why ILMCI hates you so much.

A people's union with no people, you mean. And you 2 so happened to be caught in the brawl, and then you decided to BREAK THE TREATY by trying to capture me.

Seriously, I now know why ILMCI hates you so much.

No people?! I beg to differ. An empire is made up of more than its leaders. It is unreasonable to say that your empire consists soley of the people on the front page. A people's union, yes. We are in a group that was the target of an attack. So if I attacked ILMCI would you join in saying it was agaisnt the pact? Yes, you would. If you joined another empire and I attacked it then you would have the right to retaliate. There is a difference between right and wrong, and that is what I believe in. It was completely legitimate as you were the origin of the conflict and we were the target group. An attack on ILMCI's empire is an attack on you, why should Rokkenmajin be any different?

Also, can you seriously stop trying to insult me. Iced is already doing it even though he only knows half of what he is saying, and it seriously is getting annoying.

don't accuse me of that, never use words I don't know the meaning of.

Not just that. It's a lot more. When you don't know what you really are talking about, then don't talk about it at all.

You are right. It's even more screwed up in modern society.

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

I doubt that you actually knew before as it always seems that you say it after. Seriously. If you knew what it meant, then why would you use it when it's obvious you aren't using it as a joke. You can call someone a retard as long as they grasp that you don't mean it.

Edited by BlackKnight

yes in fact I do, but that is not the way it would be interpreted in modern day society.

Well, I have to admit it's been a long time since I've ever seen anyone use idiot in the scientific sense. Maybe never.

but the thing is I do know what I am talking about.

No you don't, then you wouldn't use it. If you knew what you were talking about, then you should be able to clearly see that it is mean. You need a sense of morality here. Is calling someone an idiot right? What have they done to you? All I know is that it started when I fixed tensions between you and Amelia. Yet, you can't seem to accept that.

No you don't, then you wouldn't use it. If you knew what you were talking about, then you should be able to clearly see that it is mean. You need a sense of morality here. Is calling someone an idiot right? What have they done to you? All I know is that it started when I fixed tensions between you and Amelia. Yet, you can't seem to accept that.

@bold But I do use it, funny that.

@italics depends on the person.

@underline shall I make a list?

@bold But I do use it, funny that.

@italics depends on the person.

@underline shall I make a list?

Go right ahead. The fact is, you started referring to me as an idiot during the conversations between Amelia, you, and I. First start there. If you can think of nothing, then it's your fault.

Oh, fer chrissakes! Both of you are taking this too seriously! It's a difference in interpretation of ONE SODDIN' WORD!

Iced, stop calling him an idiot, and BK, let bygones be bygones.

No, it's not just that. It's also plain disrespect in many forms. He takes to insulting me behind my back even in my plain sight. And then there was a post "BK, a genius? Ha, don't get me started", and then he asks "What have I ever done to you?" Uhhh...... Lets think.