DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

I'm waiting for you to apologize for damaging Amelia's honor.

I can't help it if I love her, if I did damage it i'm sorry Amely, otherwise BK, your an idiot

Apologize not accepted.

You can't call BK idiot, that's rude.

It's OK, he's just annoyed at me right now.

Fine then...

I accepted it.

I can really see that she would have accepted your apology with ease and she didn't care you insulted me. Sorry, you are a genius and I am an idiot./sarcasm

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you are a Judgemaster, you should know better than to stave! Conflicts like these cause war! Grrgh...but you're right. PM or Comment Page guys. Pefferably MY topic.

Stave?

War isn't THAT bad. >_>

PM is the easiest way and keeps it private so people don't have to look at this shit.

lolno

You know, you are a Judgemaster, you should know better than to stave! Conflicts like these cause war! Grrgh...but you're right. PM or Comment Page guys. Pefferably MY topic.

Stave?

War isn't THAT bad. >_>

PM is the easiest way and keeps it private so people don't have to look at this shit.

lolno

Despite my grammar mistake, you know what I mean. >_>

And yes, war IS bad, you're saying that because you're all judge judy here.

No yet, my ignore list is for people who get to be a lot like Luminothe. Iced is making me laugh atm as he is being exactly what he defines me as with his denial of the obvious.

86046435.gif

Iced, can't you tell the graphs going down? Al Gore

Stave?

War isn't THAT bad. >_>

lolno

Despite my grammar mistake, you know what I mean. >_>

And yes, war IS bad, you're saying that because you're all judge judy here.

Actually I don't know what you mean in this case. >_>

No war=BORING AS HELL

So the conversation I posted is fake? Amelia wasn't going to accept your apology she even said "Not accepted", and then when I said "It's fine", she accepted your apology. Yet, you for some odd reason are able to deny this and insult me for it.

Your argument is based on assumptions, I have a definite here. A counter argument based on an assumption to counter on with fact is meaningless. Think for a while before posting like that again because it makes you look like what you call me.

Your argument is based on assumptions, I have a definite here. A counter argument based on an assumption to counter on with fact is meaningless. Think for a while before posting like that again because it makes you look like what you call me.

your argument is based on assumptions as well! you assume that she wouldn't have forgave me. Think for a while before posting like that again because it makes you look like what I call You.

your argument is based on assumptions as well! you assume that she wouldn't have forgave me. Think for a while before posting like that again because it makes you look like what I call You.

Except for the fact that I also have fact, that moment she wouldn't have if I hadn't intervened. So I have a fact and an assumption and you have an assumption. F+A>A F=/=A F,A>0

Will you two please stop bickering? Internal (minor) arguments within the empire are exactly what the enemies want.

...Yeah, this.

Iced, there are FIVE of us, pretty much. We'll be crushed.