DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya everyone.

(Of course Arden's useless, he's an armoured foot unit not called GreatLord!Hector or Oswin.)

You make me want to play FE4 so I can prove you wrong. But I won't fall for your trick.

Well, actually, in say Last/Lost Hope in SS, Generals can come in useful for walling off. And Great Knights are awesome.

And I've never played FE10 :P

But essentially if you use swords and can't double, yer useless.

FE4 is easy. I missed Holsety and screwed up many pairings and still found it easy. Julia, Aless, Shanan, Leaf, Altenna, and Celice are all awesome units and they aren't affected by pairings or events (unless you miss Balmung and Tyrfing).

It does stand for playthroug.

Pre-promotes only in FE7 results in a lot of stuff lost, though if deaths are allowed it becomes a helluvalot easier since then I only have Eli and Hector to protect. FE6... ouch. Marcus + Zealot = Dead.

'Ere, I thought of one.

Cavaliers only. It's not too hard, and it's a fast, strong team. Includes Paladins.

Alternatively for FE8 GKs only because you get SO GODDAMN MANY potentially :/. It also means early game with Gilliam, Eirika and Franz so it ain't too hard on your sanity either.

'Ere, I thought of one.

Cavaliers only. It's not too hard, and it's a fast, strong team. Includes Paladins.

Alternatively for FE8 GKs only because you get SO GODDAMN MANY potentially :/. It also means early game with Gilliam, Eirika and Franz so it ain't too hard on your sanity either.

That seems quite okay, though if I choose not to reclass on FE11 I get Roshea and Vyland >_>

I'm guessing Horsemen/Nomads aren't allowed? Since FE11 would be too easy.