DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's our daily piece of trash from our good friend BK today, folks! See what he pulls out tomorrow!

Yes and your counterargument to my crap is even less then that. When you are unable to counter start attempting to offend them. Solid Evidence > Insults so I would like to see how you manage to BS so much and think I'm the one spreading crap with a fork.

Also Iced if you read this, you fail at shitstorms. You are good at starting them by bullshitting but really. Half the time I can't understand you and you can't back up your reasons for a shitstorm. So before you try and attack me in another shitstorm read up on that grammar textbook. Start at the one for preschoolers and build up, after I can discern what you are attempting to transmit to me then you can stop reading up. For now, go back to school.

Yes and your counterargument to my crap is even less then that. When you are unable to counter start attempting to offend them. Solid Evidence > Insults so I would like to see how you manage to BS so much and think I'm the one spreading crap with a fork.

Those insults were for lack of better words or evedince.

Subject A: Why are you always so dense? I am only providing evedince that you are being annoying.

Subject B: That's gay shut up

Those insults were for lack of better words or evedince.

Subject A: Why are you always so dense? I am only providing evedince that you are being annoying.

Subject B: That's gay shut up

Wait. Are you telling me the funniest pair of comedians in the world are actually serious about it. Also it isn't like that at all.

A: *provides detailed evidence with quotes and verified legality*

B: Gay shut, it up is shut.

Now, you can stop your retarded bullshit right there. I think we need some sort of control, ask Furetchen when he gets on as he is the mini judge. He won't show bias now will he?o in your position.

ARRIGHT LETS GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH

IS Swanchika #2 in possession of another character? If it's in the Armoury, it's been settled, the Armoury does not exist! Who is the other character? Was it a recent claim?

NOW STOP FIGHTING OVER STUFF THAT HAS NO BINDING OVER REAL LIFE!

ARRIGHT LETS GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH

IS Swanchika #2 in possession of another character? If it's in the Armoury, it's been settled, the Armoury does not exist! Who is the other character? Was it a recent claim?

NOW STOP FIGHTING OVER STUFF THAT HAS NO BINDING OVER REAL LIFE!

There is no Swanchika 2. ALS decided. I provided physical evidence he provided bullshit. Tell him to gain 50 IQ points before he can talk to me as barely inferior.