DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of them got nerfed or will be nerfed when ASL and BK comeback...it's ridiculous to see a forge with 24 Mt and +15 bonuses, that would give the non-holy/S-SS-ranked weapon a total of 37-29 Mt.

That's really screwed when the Mt is higher is higher than a holy weapon's and MUCH more higher than a S or SS-ranked weapon.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

What stat are you willing to give a +5 to?

There should really be a rule allowing certain weapons to have +5 in a stat...an example is we don't see sword give +5 Spd bonus, it is most common that a sword gives Skill, Def & Res.

Axes are most common to give Spd as far as I saw...a few lances give Def bonus.

What stat are you willing to give a +5 to?

There should really be a rule allowing certain weapons to have +5 in a stat...an example is we don't see sword give +5 Spd bonus, it is most common that a sword gives Skill, Def & Res.

Axes are most common to give Spd as far as I saw...a few lances give Def bonus.

FE5 Wind Sword

By popular demand, generics are being weakened. Make them appropriate for generics.

What do you want, 0 in every stat and no skills? Since I see a demand for that now. Their hit is already shaky as fuck on you guys, and their main job will be to take out YOUR army, not you yourselves. That's my job.

Edited by Lloyd Irving

Have an idea for generics....get a character from FE10 and just have average stats at 20/20/10. Fiddle with 'em for, say, Summoner etc.

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer