DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,anyway,by now,it's preposterous to say I'm not nearing the throne room by now.In the airdrop,the Dragonlords used those blackpowder cannons you guys invented to break us inside.By the way,those fliers still have some shots left,I'll leave their usage to your discretion.

*Calls out his bodyguard of MercenSnipers to follow him. A smattering of warriors with flintlocks are following behind. Forced march to one of the remaining, smaller castles.*

That's my force,I don't know if BK's wyverns are staying.

*30K Trueblades,15K Assassins,20K Reavers,20K Sentinels,and 20K Marksmen are airdropped onto Llyod's castle*

*15k Seraph Knights and 20K Dragonlords disable atrillery,etc, from the air*

I did announce it here,around page 155

well Oujay is starting to annoy me and emeralds empire kind of failed so I am starting my own (emerald if you ever revive your empire we are allied aganst Oujay ok) we will rise up and become the rulers of FFTF but first I need soldiers so join and I will decide your rank (i'm Queen by the way)

Queen - me Class: archsage

Gender confliction now.

To rereclarify; where were you flying to? That influences who can catch up, and which of your recruits will make it to the rest of the fight.

And no, it's not a hallucination. Hells, it's arguable you even took damage.

I was flying to Palmacosta. Check the Tales wiki for where that is. I'm actually going there for my

planned destruction of it like in ToS2.

tos-rheaird.jpg

That is a Rheaird. You get INTO one and you fly it.

well Oujay is starting to annoy me and emeralds empire kind of failed so I am starting my own (emerald if you ever revive your empire we are allied aganst Oujay ok) we will rise up and become the rulers of FFTF but first I need soldiers so join and I will decide your rank (i'm King by the way)

King - me Class: archsage

General - Jade Curtiss

Strategist - Mouse Fire

5.LightBrand99

Captain of the guard - Shigurun

Artillery captain - Furetchen

Mediator - CrashGordon94

Generic officer - Generic officer

Stats yay:

246lus1.png

*coughs*

And you look like some random piece of shit I'd find on the road after being run over by 12 cars.

You don't find shit on the road that often.

Well, Furet was going to let you go and I was fine with it but seeing as you are blatantly provoking me, I'm calling BS on the Rhearid.

GUNPOWDER WAS INVENTED BEFORE THE TIME PERIOD. Gunpowder is natural, all we have to do is add fire to it. Ever hear of fireworks? On the other hand, your Rheaird uses a developed motar, and higher technology. Your form hasn't even emerged yet while ours has emerged early on, around the fifth century. The middle ages extends from that century to the sixteenth. The term though was coined later but nobody gives a fuck anout what you call it. It was used by the Chinese military early on. Don't post bullshit.

I was flying to Palmacosta. Check the Tales wiki for where that is. I'm actually going there for my

planned destruction of it like in ToS2.

tos-rheaird.jpg

Hey, Emil wants to know why the heck you had to go and kill his parents. He says he's going to kill you for that.

Hey, Emil wants to know why the heck you had to go and kill his parents. He says he's going to kill you for that.

He's an emo bitch, screw him.

They opposed the Church of Martel and the Chosen. Therefore, they died. It was that simple.

Edited by Lloyd Irving

He's an emo bitch, screw him.

They opposed the Church of Martel and the Chosen. Therefore, they died. It was that simple.

Don't you know anything? The church of Martel is an agent of the Cruxis order, and their prime motive is to destroy all humans (and revive some other emo dude's sister. And I just received word that the chosen killed Marta's mother. She says that she wants to kill you too.