DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

This has been decided already Crash.If I Like My Cake Iced is agreeable,then this can all end easily.

So what is your answer?

Evil without mercy. :mellow:

You wan't to kill me Amelia? I thought we were friends

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one thing to say.I am here,in your throne room,in the flames of war.If you wish to live.I have a request.First,you must give us Jade Curtiss,he is to be executed for war crimes.As well,you must Cede 50% of your territory to Oujay's empire,and finally,disband your army.If you do not do so,I will take your head and your throne right now.

No jade is staying alive he may be a bit offensive but he is still my Guard captain (although he doesn't seem to stay in the castle very often)

Hell no you have enough territory as it is.

I have tried being peaceful (but jade and GO ruined my plan) and if I disband the army now you will come and kill me anyway.

And finally how did you get in here?

I guarantee your safety if you disband your army.As for Jade,he must face retribution for his attack on Amelia,as well as our Castle.

I would be careful where you tread,you don;t have much to barter...as for how I got here,I cut my way through your royal guard,and it's captain has yet to appear.

Do not be foolish,ILMCI,you cannot defeat me in single combat.It's over.

This has been decided already Crash.If I Like My Cake Iced is agreeable,then this can all end easily.

So what is your answer?

Evil without mercy. :mellow:

You wan't to kill me Amelia? I thought we were friends

Uhm. No. But like Ether said. You'll be fine. I don't want to kill you, Iced.

But I want to kill Jade.

I have one thing to say.I am here,in your throne room,in the flames of war.If you wish to live.I have a request.First,you must give us Jade Curtiss,he is to be executed for war crimes.As well,you must Cede 50% of your territory to Oujay's empire,and finally,disband your army.If you do not do so,I will take your head and your throne right now.

No jade is staying alive he may be a bit offensive but he is still my Guard captain (although he doesn't seem to stay in the castle very often)

I have tried being peaceful (but jade and GO ruined my plan) and if I disband the army now you will come and kill me anyway.

I guarantee your safety if you disband your army.As for Jade,he must face retribution for his attack on Amelia,as well as our Castle.

I would be careful where you tread,you don;t have much to barter...as for how I got here,I cut my way through your royal guard,and it's captain has yet to appear.

I don't believe you all you have done is attack me and I have tried to be peaceful. I do sort of agree about jade he is a bit of a loose cannon but I don't want him dead... but he is doing a lousy job at defending so I shall reconsider his position.

and one last thing, Ether could you step to the left please, *pushes button that opens trapdoor under Ether sending him into my new moat*

*shuts moat gate thing*

and stay out!!

Like I would fall for that...My Balmunk gives me incredible agility,you would never catch me with such a thing.

I will revise my conditions,however.In order to secure peace,you must dismiss the rebel officers who attacked Milord without consulting you,Jade Curtiss and Generic Officer.

That is my final offer,if you refuse,then prepare yourself...

I don't believe you all you have done is attack me and I have tried to be peaceful. I do sort of agree about jade he is a bit of a loose cannon but I don't want him dead... but he is doing a lousy job at defending so I shall reconsider his position.

and one last thing, Ether could you step to the left please, *pushes button that opens trapdoor under Ether sending him into my new moat*

*shuts moat gate thing*

and stay out!!

*Uses wind magic to catch Ether*

Iced! Don't do that. And STOP FIGHTING!!!

Like I would fall for that...My Balmunk gives me incredible agility,you would never catch me with such a thing.

I will revise my conditions,however.In order to secure peace,you must dismiss the rebel officers who attacked Milord without consulting you,Jade Curtiss and Generic Officer.

That is my final offer,if you refuse,then prepare yourself...

I am sorry but if I dismiss them I will be severely undermanned, but they will be punished for getting me into this I assure you.

But if thats the way it has to be than fine *readies Holsety*

*Uses wind magic to catch Ether*

Iced! Don't do that. And STOP FIGHTING!!!

Yes I would like to stop fighting too but it's Ethers decision now.

Edited by I Like My Cake Iced

BTW,Amelia has Holsety...you'll need to choose a new weapon...

I'm going to take a guess and say that your empire has all the overpowered FE4/5 holy weapons.

Amelia, any chance I can borrow Holsety for a bit? you can have a free Hamerrene for your efforts

I don't want to watch this any more.... :(

*Leaves Iced's castle*

*Walks away, runs deep in to the forest*

P.S. Sorry but you can't. The Holsety is what Ether gave to me.

Edited by Amelia

So will you not tell me how you plan to punish them...also,Crash has FalaFlame.

I haven't decided yet any suggestions(that aren't death)

God damn it i'm guessing you guys have Torhammer too?