DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a MercenSniper, these caps are my own.

As for the Luck, my character was just lucky enough to find a shady guy in Bern with a lot of low-quality Speedwings and cheap prices.

And Astra's right, but, y'know, apparently being able to hold my own against probably most of the last bosses in the series as a 20/12 isn't enough. Apparently I gotta be able to singlehandedly oneshot a thirdtier last boss :P

Edited by Furetchen

yeah thats ok but why do you have 60 luck? and use the radiant dawn marksmen caps they are way better

IT'S NOT.

I'm a MercenSniper, these caps are my own.

As for the Luck, my character was just lucky enough to find a shady guy in Bern with a lot of low-quality Speedwings and cheap prices.

You can't go over the cap. >_>

Now you are bullshitting.

So? How in Weyard(Light..)'s name did you get 60 Luk?

Bullshitting.

How did ILMCI's char get 55 Strength AND Speed? This char is a fair bit weaker than the other statsheets in the Empire I've seen. Personally I prefer my third character attempt, but hey, I have a lot of time and not much sleep.

...It's not as if these empires are ever going to fight, beyond a surprisingly well-executed RP.

Edited by Furetchen

*Sigh* That's it, I'm going back to my third and favourite design of stats, with less Luck and more other stuff, but not as powerful as the rest.

EDIT: http://www.feplanet.net/files/pages/sprites/tools/sheet7.php?id=d14b30bdac86fe1c24c6333b5b308b5a ... needs another weakening? Surely THIS one hits some kind of balance...

Edited by Furetchen

How did ILMCI's char get 55 Strength AND Speed? This char is a fair bit weaker than the other statsheets in the Empire I've seen. Personally I prefer my third character attempt, but hey, I have a lot of time and not much sleep.

...It's not as if these empires are ever going to fight, beyond a surprisingly well-executed RP.

Improper caps that I will be fixing, only some of that are actually caps, the rest are stat bonuses.

There have been some actually, I've participated in them. >_>

This is an example of new members with H4x stats from the start. No. Start weaker.

ILMCI is an emperor. With rings and a forge.

Yeah this.... *fixing*

Yeah, sounds good. I sense I've wandered into something deeper than I've thought ;)

Anyway, despite having no greater ambition than sitting on the walls with a couple prepromote snipers and a killer ballista, I've ended up with some stats capped. Are these latest stats not too weak or overpowered?

Yeah, sounds good. I sense I've wandered into something deeper than I've thought ;)

Anyway, despite having no greater ambition than sitting on the walls with a couple prepromote snipers and a killer ballista, I've ended up with some stats capped. Are these latest stats not too weak or overpowered?

:newyears:

Where?

http://www.feplanet....4c6333b5b308b5a

A far cry from the modest one in my sig...still have a feeling it's OP.

Something is up with that hit. >_>

Other than that everything is fine.

Remove Swanchika from the forge. :angry:

Now. I refuse to allow you to claim you possess my weapon.

Yeah....this. Seriously not cool.

Ah, right...anyway, I'll just chill with Generico and Generica over here, on the parapet, and talk about organising and/or painting artillery.

EDIT: Ah fer chrissakes, forgot to nerf my RainBow. Nevermind.

Edited by Furetchen

*Reads list of stuff* Hmm, Mt 30...Weight 9, so just over my Con...Crit...45...Hit 165? Nerfin' time!

Edit: http://www.feplanet.net/files/pages/sprites/tools/sheet7.php?id=e01a2f6502683a3a89004a97c74e9a34

vERSION six, and this time I haven't QUITE capped speed.

Edited by Furetchen