DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty...now.

Version SEVEN has arrived.

http://www.feplanet.net/files/pages/sprites/tools/sheet7.php?id=e01a2f6502683a3a89004a97c74e9a34

Sitting at 60-ish, which considering the opposition probably isn't too bad. On the old RainBow was 45.

Anyway, the RainBow started at around Nidhogg level, so there was the problem. Then I figured that it needed escalation along with my stats. I are good decisionmaker.

Edited by Furetchen

Twenty...now.

Version SEVEN has arrived.

http://www.feplanet....9004a97c74e9a34

Sitting at 60-ish, which considering the opposition probably isn't too bad. On the old RainBow was 45.

Anyway, the RainBow started at around Nidhogg level, so there was the problem. Then I figured that it needed escalation along with my stats. I are good decisionmaker.

Ah I just realized something, the luck is what made the crit rate so high. =P

It's good now.

And because I don't like the number seven, and because it could still do with a revamp...anyway, here we are...version eight. Mostly the same, with only a couple changes; namely, the Overkill Blade as my third weapon, more kills, the changing of sprite to Sniper (Killer Ballista was too meh, Archer was too 'unpromoted', Wight Bow was too obviously undead, Nomads were mounted...) and...yeah. That was pretty much it.

Anyway, without further ado, http://www.feplanet.net/files/pages/sprites/tools/sheet7.php?id=e0595e2c3afe3889ba5ba489a9730f2a . It's been a long time since the Furetchen of my signature, eh?

The other stuff I'm carrying:

Uranium Blade: Pretty much a better version of a Venin Sword. Still crap.

Overkill Sword: One use, 10 hit, ludicrous might. Mostly useless.

LanSpear: 1-2 range. Rubbish compared to RainBow/Artillery.

Artillery: Whatever. Generic Ballista.

Edited by Furetchen

I sit near the back and kill Private Deadmeatts. That's my job, I do it well.

Consider that the original RainBow was meant to be a Brave Weapon, although I'd ditched this concept by version three or four...I'd originally tried to reBrave it for version eight but couldn't tell if it was either way too good or dealing 0 damage to everything.

Iced, my stats.

jade.png

Oh, and Furetchen, don't mean to disappoint you, but I can OHKO you...

I was reading through Oujay's troop stats and the only one that can kill me without activating Resolve is Enjo...

Edited by Jade Curtiss

Oh, and Furetchen, don't mean to disappoint you, but I can OHKO you...

I was reading through Oujay's troop stats and the only one that can kill me without activating Resolve is Enjo...

Meh, that's fine, I'm just a flunky with a good weapon and a high hit :) I get one shot from 3 range, and if there isn't a wall of generics in front of me by the end of the turn I'm done for.

I love Ballista Organisation. It's almost kinda approaching risk-free.

sheet7-2.png

Still a weak character (by the standards of the empire), but at least I can do minor chip damage to some things.

And yeah, I have a pathetically weak Reginleif for the hell of it.