DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah...your Luck and Spd caps are a little too high. I'm sorry, I'm just doing this so we don't go around all H4X.

HP: 60

Str: 37

Skill: 40

Spd: 36

Luck: 30

Def: 32

Res: 26

Those are nice caps for you. :)

Other than that, you're alright with your weapons.

That's fine, that's fine. Anything to make version twelve (thirteen if you count eleven as the visual upgrade I never posted...which I will) the last version.

sheet7-6.png

I think Luck is the only stat unchanged from version one.

No trouble, just a lot of unneccessary images in Photobucket :)

EDIT: And yeah I figured after all this Furetchen v13 should finally have earned his status as a 20/20.

Edited by Furetchen

My two ferrets.

Papageno's a 3-year old, rather docile sable.

Spencer is a mentally scarred albino who bites people, after being rescued from a tiny cage in some fuckwit's backyard, next to two brothers and his dead mother, covered in shit.

...yeah, I sorta let that last description get away from me.

Fortunately, Spencer now plays with humans (well, with my family at least) and even if he's a slight jumpy and nervous, him and the sable have a real bond with each other.

The Australian summer's affecting them badly, though. It's a massive respite to have a 26 degree day.

I'm pretty fragile myself, though...with the dropped-down luck, pretty much anything will hit me, and if something doubles (with 36 Speed, a Wt 9 bow and 8 Con, this will probably happen) I'm dead meat.

But yeah, if I can just stay three feet away and call a wall of goons to help me (do we have an army of generics?) I'll probably be fine.

My max Def is 24 : P

But you're sincere when it comes to these things, the others here made stats over 50. <_<

I mean, it's not too bad but I see it as a total show-off as the generics aren't armies of BKs.

*Thinks about this*

Sergeant: Alright Blacksmith, what've you got for us?

Blacksmith: Well, um, I made this Alondite here.

Sergeant: ...Well, yeah, but there are, like, 80 of us.

Blacksmith: No, I mean, like, I made one for everyone. And everyone can have, uh, maybe a Silver Longbow as a secondary weapon.

Sergeant: Steve, we can't use bows yet.

Blacksmith: You only need an E rating though.

Sergeant: Ooookay. Um, but we can't use bows at all.

Blacksmith: No problem man, here's some Knight Crests.

Sergeant: Okay this is getting kinda ridiculous.

Blacksmith: What, you mean you don't want them?

Sergeant: I never said that, give 'em here!

All of our guys should be Denning-esque, except just repeating cheerleaderish slogans in a dull monotone voice.

ILMCI Myrmidon: I for Illuminated. L for Legendary. M for Merciless. C for C-Awesome. I for Illuminated.

ILMCI General: Give me an I.

ILMCI Shaman x3: I.

*Cue enemy retreat*

EDIT: Was just noticing how many terrifyingly OP troopers are in Oujay's Empire. :mellow: I love this ballista.

Edited by Furetchen

My max Def is 24 : P

But you're sincere when it comes to these things, the others here made stats over 50. <_<

I mean, it's not too bad but I see it as a total show-off as the generics aren't armies of BKs.

Nothing is over 50. >_>

Those are statboosts.

All of our guys should be Denning-esque, except just repeating cheerleaderish slogans in a dull monotone voice.

ILMCI Myrmidon: I for Illuminated. L for Legendary. M for Merciless. C for C-Awesome. I for Illuminated.

ILMCI General: Give me an I.

ILMCI Shaman x3: I.

*Cue enemy retreat*

EDIT: Was just noticing how many terrifyingly OP troopers are in Oujay's Empire. :mellow: I love this ballista.

We ARE the most powerful empire......