DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one of the two statsheet creators only accepts stats up to 30, but through 'equipment bonuses' you're able to get up to 60 in each stat.

The second statsheet, which also has skills...I don't know what it is. Anyawy, the 'bonus' system should work aright.

EDIT: Yeah, that.

Edited by Furetchen

I was talking about the one's on, say, Oujay's empire page, that have GBA format but 4-5 skills/leadership stars/etc, but you explained you used spriting, I was just posting too early to read your post.

I was talking about the one's on, say, Oujay's empire page, that have GBA format but 4-5 skills/leadership stars/etc, but you explained you used spriting, I was just posting too early to read your post.

Yeah, it took some time to make those.......

Next up is ILMCI and you. ;)

Ah sounds great :)

Ah sounds great :)

It will be.....

Think of it as a Early Christmas gift. :3

Sniff...I feel so proud to see that portrait...10 minutes of work well used :P

Could do with a buff IMO, boost Spd, the weapon's Might and Hit, and you could probably use quite a bit more Def/Res. Mid 20's maybe. Can someone with more than two nights of experience verify that? :D