DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a Photobucket/Imageshack (?) account, copy the profile into that, so you can post the image instead of just the link. Make sure you want it to be the final version, though...of the fourteen Furetchens, the stats of five of them are in my Photobucket :P

If you have a Photobucket/Imageshack (?) account, copy the profile into that, so you can post the image instead of just the link. Make sure you want it to be the final version, though...of the fourteen Furetchens, the stats of five of them are in my Photobucket :P

Thanks for the advice.

sheet8-1.png

Edited by LightBrand99

Looking good there. We should probly update the tier list, sitting a few pages back in Oujay's Empire.

EDIT: And we should get these on the first page of the thread, too.

DOUBLEDIT: I doubt there are any unclaimed Legendary Swords, but there might be...I was surprised to salvage the 4 range of the PoR Double Bow.

Edited by Furetchen

Our Artillery certainly support it, as far as advice goes. Ain't that right, Trebuchet #6?

*Listens to imaginary response for a second, then slaps the catapult.*

Don't mind it. It's from Bern.

EDIT: Well, Sieglinde (Eirika Prf be damned) and the Regal Blade seem to be untouched, insofar as they're in the Armoury. Whether that counts as 'available' and however many have been claimed since, I don't know...

Edited by Furetchen

Well, I claim the PoR Double Bow (again) and the Mana Kitten (even though it's a glorified Rapier).

I will guard them with my...arm. I don't wanna risk my life just yet :P

4 range! Assume FE10 stats with 4 range instead of 1-3. Anyways, I'll be using the Scoped Rainbow most of the time anyway.

EDIT: v16 Furetchen statsheet is ready, only changes were a visual upgrade and the renaming of the DoubleBow to the 9.5 Double Bow, referring to its RD stats and PoR range. Now it's probably ready to be stuck on the front page.

Edited by Furetchen

Right, but I'm certain the FE10 Double Bow is range 1-3, at least in the hands of a Marksman. A move then fire with the RainBow gets me that, as I can't see any conceivable reason where a 1 range attack would be better than a 4 range.

...Meh, I guess. I'll take it, seeing as 4 range isn't that much crucially better than 3. Or a ballista. Which is kinda my job.

Aright 10 it is. I'll edit v17 later today.