DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That isn't our agreement.

All I care is that he admit he ignored her opinions on multiple occasions and that he is in the wrong. Then he must apologize for the wrongs he has commited.

Then I will honor the agreement with a cake.

Onoes! *Runs* Bwaahaha! I have used Boots on myself! YOU CANNOT - HOLY SHIT A RANGER! *Longbow crit* MY EYES!

Actually that wasn't so bad.

To continue; Oh mighty emperor. Have empathy for Amelia. 'N' stuff.

I'd burn you any moment now with Flamberge.

I rescued him before you could put him in prison.

Stop spouting crap out of your mouth.

and Jade stop throwing everyone who talks to me in the dungeon this is not a tyranny if ferret has an opinion he is entitled to it.

Grr...

All I care is that he admit he ignored her opinions on multiple occasions and that he is in the wrong. Then he must apologize for the wrongs he has commited.

the only times I have disregarded her opinion was when I was being silly and trying to marry her, when everything is normal I never do.

the only times I have disregarded her opinion was when I was being silly and trying to marry her, when everything is normal I never do.

The bolded has been done on multiple occasions, it fits the definition of normal activity.

I'm serious in love.

Oh come on ferchrissakes, put today behind us and move on! There's no point in squabbling over motives; most of us are under 18! We're too young to be caught up in this shit!

The bolded has been done on multiple occasions, it fits the definition of normal activity.

it's not normal activity

I'm serious in love.

with me?

Oh come on ferchrissakes, put today behind us and move on! There's no point in squabbling over motives; most of us are under 18! We're too young to be caught up in this shit!

You're never too young for love.

It's an RP, in this I'm either 16 or 18 depending on the RP age of Jade and Crash. It's a joke though don't worry.

it's not normal activity

I'm serious in love.

with me?

NO.

it's not normal activity

I'm serious in love.

with me?

In behavior, normal refers to a lack of significant deviation from the average

You have done this multiple times. Check.

Dooes not differ from normal. Check.

Seems normal to me.

I really hope so...this is worse than an Australian soap, and being...y'know, Australian, I've been exposed to my fair share.

are you insulting our soap!!! heretic!!!

I'm waiting for you to apologize for damaging Amelia's honor.

I can't help it if I love her, if I did damage it i'm sorry Amely, otherwise BK, your an idiot

I really hope so...this is worse than an Australian soap, and being...y'know, Australian, I've been exposed to my fair share.

are you insulting our soap!!! heretic!!!

I can't help it if I love her, if I did damage it i'm sorry Amely, otherwise BK, your an idiot

Thank you for apologizing.

Your insults are ineffectual.

This matter is closed.

Yes, I do insult your soap. For instance;

*impregnates 17-year old and falls down stairs breaking spine*

...OW....is perfectly normal in these things. Can someone help me? HEEEEEELP!

Apologize not accepted.

You can't call BK idiot, that's rude.

Apologize not accepted.

You can't call BK idiot, that's rude.

It's OK, he's just annoyed at me right now.