DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd say so...has it really been that long?

yeah just about

100 pages people good work!!

*cheers*

so we are friends again Amely?

Go us!

you have been here for what, 1 week? still who cares

K. :)

YAY remember my piece of paper that says Duc~ :wub: on it?

I found that again should I post another picture of it?

A professional, extremely successful (kinda) idiot/actor/both. He says unbelievably stupid things all the time on a podcast with Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant. They deny he's acting, and nobody really knows it its a character or a really stupid unemployed Manc. If you've ever heard the phrase "I could eat a knob at night", that's Karl.

Yeah, I'd say so...has it really been that long?

yeah just about

100 pages people good work!!

*cheers*

so we are friends again Amely?

Go us!

you have been here for what, 1 week? still who cares

K. :)

YAY remember my piece of paper that says Duc~ :wub: on it?

I found that again should I post another picture of it?

Yes please, I wan to see your face now.

100 pages Iced's empire anniversary, I'd like to say:

I LOVE PANDORA HEARTS FOREVER!!! <3

The only reason Amelia accepted your apology was because of my interjection. You called me an idiot without a good basis. That puts you in the wrong, you called me an idiot because I executed a series of actions that earned you the approval of Amelia again. You should be thankful, I didn't press the issue because I didn't want you two fighting but because she's not on I'm pushing for an apology. It's only fair.

I feel as though everyone in the empires should treat each other respectfully, why should anyone have to bow down to an emperor or empress by force? That should be done of their own accord, and the people of high authority should respect the lower authorities. The title emperor may bestow upon honor and respect but why should they be treated differently? For creating a thread that is titled "My empire"? They should give equal respect to everyone and if someone wants to treat them like higher authority it should be a choice based on free will. You don't get to insult others because you created a new thread. I would apologize if I did anything wrong and you called out, you should be able to afford me the same curtesy.

This is a mix of both.

To press forward, I'm sure Amelia would like to see the contents of page 100, the celebrated page. Especially when she learns that her conflicts with you were discarded based on the fact that I didn't hold a grudge. That wouldn't make a good impression. So I can wait for my apology.

Oh, please. Do you guys ever stop bickering?

I didn't press the point I was arguing right now to break down a grudge, and in the process created a grudge agaisnt me. He used a derogatory term, idiot, to refer to me. I didn't press the point as I wanted him to apologize to Amelia, and her to accept it. She wasn't going to accept it at first, because he called me an idiot. I think creating happiness and hate is better than dispelling hate. I just want an apology for him using the word idiot to refer to me as it was offending. I swallowed my pride and didn't rage about it at the time, now he should do the same and apologize.