DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

Yeah. And now I'm giving every single one skills while adding in Furetchen's sprites.

Not... even... half... done... *faints*

EDIT: Furetchen, your sprites aren't GIF pics, which I need.

EDIT2: But they are when I download them.

The Rejects ones aren't but the others are. Rejects are mostly JPEGS and accidental extras but I made certain the big two were gifs.

PaladinBluecopy-1.gifhttp://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/Furetchen/Empire%20Troops/PaladinBluecopy-1.gif Oujayan Paladin.

RedPallycopy.gifhttp://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/Furetchen/Empire%20Troops/Icedites/RedPallycopy.gif The Icedite equivalent.

Edited by Furetchen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Furretchen. I have this great idea. How about you make a thread (in FftF obviously) and keep editing the OP with all the sprites? Because when you post it in these big empire threads, it's hard to find your older posts and see what you came up with. It'd be much quicker to just check your PB account directly.

Hey, Furretchen. I have this great idea. How about you make a thread (in FftF obviously) and keep editing the OP with all the sprites? Because when you post it in these big empire threads, it's hard to find your older posts and see what you came up with. It'd be much quicker to just check your PB account directly.

Half the old links are dead anyway...yeah, I'll get that started.

Not everyone will have it.

Also, with FE6 Wo Dao they get 200 crit + Gamble.

And in any case, Fortune has 20 capacity, with Shove/Canto and Mastery, and since you'd want Resolve, Fortune becomes a no-no.

WHAT? They are troops, they should be entitled t oskills as well. Just because our Assassins start hitting 200 crit doesn't give you an excuse to get scared. And all of our troops are within a 60 point cap anyway >_>

WHAT? They are troops, they should be entitled t oskills as well. Just because our Assassins start hitting 200 crit doesn't give you an excuse to get scared. And all of our troops are within a 60 point cap anyway >_>

Think, did any of the generic troops in RD have skills other than basic ones, namely Canto and shove?

Think, did any of the generic troops in RD have skills other than basic ones, namely Canto and shove?

So what?

So what?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SO WHAT?"

THESE ARE "GENERIC TROOPS" By giving them skills that are used by actual personnel you are giving them to generics, that makes no sense.

So in other words these troops are gonna be the most suck-ass generics that don't actually provide a challenge? Even heroes will be bested at 30,000 to 1 odds. With suck generics that do 0 damage, it will happen. With generics that actually have skills, it will happen, and it's more realistic.

So in other words these troops are gonna be the most suck-ass generics that don't actually provide a challenge? Even heroes will be bested at 30,000 to 1 odds. With suck generics that do 0 damage, it will happen. With generics that actually have skills, it will happen, and it's more realistic.

Also take in mind. "GENERIC TROOPS"

They aren't supposed to be, WTF powerful.

Forge weapons. >_>

Who said all of the generics are going to be used for combat?

You can give them mild skills like adept and such.

If your generics are smart or the commander is smart they won't attack the people that would do 0-1 damage on to them. >_>

They would attack other generics, not uber powerful people. >_>