DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

I don't really think you get it. They can't attack since if they do, they break the treaty. In order to attack, they must betray Oujay and join you. I'm waiting to see if they have the guts.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think you get it. They can't attack since if they do, they break the treaty. In order to attack, they must betray Oujay and join you. I'm waiting to see if they have the guts.

You don't get it. The treaty was broken already because of your terrorism. Whether we attack you or not, Oujay's empire doesn't have t make a move.

There's a difference between Rokkenjima and Oujay's. Or are you telling me that Rokkenjima and Oujay's combined?

BK and ALS are members of both. That said, they are seperate empires.

And burning a ship of Rokkenjima is not the same as burning a ship of Oujay's, is it? Because if i burnt a ship of Oujay's, the treaty would have been broken. AFAIK there is no treaty between Rokkenjima and ILMCI. I wouldn't agree to it anyway.

There's a difference between Rokkenjima and Oujay's. Or are you telling me that Rokkenjima and Oujay's combined?

And burning a ship of Rokkenjima is not the same as burning a ship of Oujay's, is it? Because if i burnt a ship of Oujay's, the treaty would have been broken. AFAIK there is no treaty between Rokkenjima and ILMCI. I wouldn't agree to it anyway.

In a republic the land is shared by the people. So I can attack ILMCI's ships outside of his empire? No. You attacked ALS's/my land, therefore you are the one who ignited conflict. I will fight agaisnt injustice. There are times to disobey and if a command is sent not to defend my land, then I will disobey it. Loyalty should be equivalent to belief, if Ether, Oujay, or any of my commanding officers tell me not to, I still will, as it is the right thing to do.

I can attack whenever~

In a republic the land is shared by the people. So I can attack ILMCI's ships outside of his empire? No. You attacked ALS's/my land, therefore you are the one who ignited conflict. I will fight agaisnt injustice. There are times to disobey and if a command is sent not to defend my land, then I will disobey it. Loyalty should be equivalent to belief, if Ether, Oujay, or any of my commanding officers tell me not to, I still will, as it is the right thing to do.

Yeah......this.

I ask you this. Is this really the smartest thing to ask me?

If he insists that war be wages on ILMCI,I will uphold our alliance.If you choose to fight alongside him instead of us,that is your choice,but you will be labeled an imperial traitor.

Late response.

And if I don't I will also. It's about knowing the difference of right and wrong.

If he insists that war be wages on ILMCI,I will uphold our alliance.If you choose to fight alongside him instead of us,that is your choice,but you will be labeled an imperial traitor.

Late response.

And if I don't I will also. It's about knowing the difference of right and wrong.

I'm taking Ether/ILMCI's side here. Do you really want to fight me?

Late response.

I only want a response that Llyod should be punished for terrorism.

I don't want Battler's radical idea of killing, but compensation from Ether isn't what is right.

Late response.

I don't want Battler's radical idea of killing, but compensation from Ether isn't what is right.

There will be no punishment. You will leave.

Late response.

There will be no punishment. You will leave.

That isn't what ILMCI said.

Personally, if gIO invades I'll help you guys out (ILMCI), but otherwise I'll remain neutral.

Unless Haru orders me to do otherwise.

So you're going to defend a nation harboring a terrorist?

You're a foe. I won't tolerate your attacks.

Personally, if gIO invades I'll help you guys out (ILMCI), but otherwise I'll remain neutral.

I'm a terrorist...

I agree that Joshybear needs to be punished. BUT I don't agree with attacking them because he's a part of it.

I'll help you find him if that's what it takes.

It's not against your empire, and it's justified. You have no reason to step in.

It's not against your empire, and it's justified. You have no reason to step in.

Haru can do whatever the hell she wants. Like help us.

And I don't really care if you guys label me a terrorist.