DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

*Blasts through Lloyds remaining troops*

Back down. I'll take care of him when the time comes.

Why wait when you can finish this now?

There is no need to do so. There are other kingdoms and hostilities may break out at anytime. Knowing that, and that my small army is insufficient to defend us against an invasion force, we must not overextend ourselves. The defense of the homeland is paramount. Remember that.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET OUT OF MY EMPIRE!!

and mousefire who's side are you on?

I got tired of Lloyd. I'm not against this empire, I'm against lloyd

oh, right....

There is no need to do so. There are other kingdoms and hostilities may break out at anytime. Knowing that, and that my small army is insufficient to defend us against an invasion force, we must not overextend ourselves. The defense of the homeland is paramount. Remember that.

.......I AM USING MY OTHER FORCES.

NOT HARU'S.

NOT HARU'S.

Very well. I see that only the empress can sway you at this point. I take my leave now. Just don't go getting yourself killed. You may not be getting more reinforcements, as I have not the authority to deploy outside the kingdom under her majesty's request.

Oh, and Camtech, my allegiance is not to ASL, only to Harudoku and its ruler. I would prefer not to fight, but it is her majesty's decision to make, not my own.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

ASL=judgemaster.

He can do whatever he wants.

Although it's worth noting (again) that if this breaks out into war, I'm on ILMCI's side.

I should create a shitstorm....but this already is one.

NOT HARU'S.

Very well. I see that only the empress can sway you at this point. I take my leave now. Just don't go getting yourself killed. You may not be getting more reinforcements, as I have not the authority to deploy outside the kingdom under her majesty's request.

Oh, and Camtech, my allegiance is not to ASL, only to Harudoku and its ruler. I would prefer not to fight, but it is her majesty's decision to make, not my own.

....Dude.....it's 270k vs 20k, who do you think will win......

NOT HARU'S.

Heh. I like you.

I'm just saying that ASL is under no obligations to obey any lord besides himself.

Also, if you don't want to fight, don't. Unless she orders you directly, you don't have to.

Loopholing makes for fun.

NOT HARU'S.

Heh. I like you.

I'm just saying that ASL is under no obligations to obey any lord besides himself.

Also, if you don't want to fight, don't. Unless she orders you directly, you don't have to.

Appreciated. Though I am loyal to the kingdom of Harudoku, I too have my own agenda to pursue. However, mine is one of peace whenever possible. Should a mediator be requested and her majesty is not involved in such disputes, I shall offer my services.

NOT HARU'S.

Heh. I like you.

Appreciated. Though I am loyal to the kingdom of Harudoku, I too have my own agenda to pursue. However, mine is one of peace whenever possible. Should a mediator be requested and her majesty is not involved in such disputes, I shall offer my services.

Right.

@BK666: They do 2 damage to you :) (Marksmen)

If need be, I'll stand down. But only when all other options are exhausted. Milord, think you could help? [/hint]

I suggest you just let them whip you and so be it. It'll end this shitstorm.

Although that means I get no opportunity to Level Up...

what you think I'm going to kill my best general because he attacked an enemy ship?

you wanted war so thats what your getting

*garrisons border castles*

what you think I'm going to kill my best general because he attacked an enemy ship?

you wanted war so thats what your getting

*garrisons border castles*

:facepalm:

XD XD XD

We don't want to kill him. It's 50 whips from a whip soaked with coke and 6 months community service, you invoked the wrath of one empire and the wrath of part of another, I'm here to minimize casualties, what you are doing is maximizing.

While having to pretty much abandon my duties to the empire, leaving it unguarded to enemy attacks? I'm not that dumb.

Your empire is your community, it's not 24/7, already part of your position is community service, consider it just a habit change for 6 months.