Supports

Psyre

Alan and Lance (A support)

Roy and Lance (B support)

Roy and Alan (B support)

(Result:Alan and Lance will steamroll through normal mode enemies and probably make them the next best units for hard mode with those supports, and the supports help Roy to dodge and deal a bit more damage.)

Clarine and Dieck (B Support) (This support takes a while to build)

Clarine and Rutger (A support)

(Result: Clarine will be nearly untouchable with those supports,Rutger's crit and accuracy escalates, dodge, avoid and crit evasion goes up same with Dieck)

Gonzales and Lilina (A support)

Gonzales and Echidna (B support) (This support takes a while to build)

or

Gonzales and Treck (A or B )

(Result: More crit and accuracy for Gonzales)

Miledy and Zeiss (A support)

(Result: Just basically more defense, avoid, accuracy, crit and crit evasion.)

Edited by Generic Officer

Alan and Lance (A support)

Roy and Lance (B support)

Roy and Alan (B support)

(Result:Alan and Lance will steamroll through normal mode enemies and probably make them the next best units for hard mode with those supports, and the supports help Roy to dodge and deal a bit more damage.)

Clarine and Dieck (B Support) (This support takes a while to build)

Clarine and Rutger (A support)

(Result: Clarine will be nearly untouchable with those supports,Rutger's crit and accuracy escalates, dodge, avoid and crit evasion goes up same with Dieck)

Miledy and Zeiss (A support)

(Result: Just basically more defense, avoid, accuracy, crit and crit evasion.)

Those, and to add to that, I enjoy the triangle between Rei, Lugh and Chad. It gives full avoid which is always awesome, on top of giving nice bonuses elsewhere.

Another group I like to support ( though I don't reccomend it that much, it's just for fun purposes ) is Garret with A with Geese and B with Gonzales. It basically makes these three a walking blending wall, chopping enemies in half left and right. Best done with Killer Axes.

I have a question. Is it easier to obtain supports in Fe6 or in Fe7? In my recent play through of Fe6, it seems to be taking me forever to try and get my units to support. I even allowed 120 turns to pass and I still couldn't get them(Ex. Clarine-Lance,Rugter-Dieck) to support above C. (For Roy and Lilina it seems to be the exception for me. And yes I've searched for the compatible supports in case anyone is wondering.) :facepalm:

I have a question. Is it easier to obtain supports in Fe6 or in Fe7? In my recent play through of Fe6, it seems to be taking me forever to try and get my units to support. I even allowed 120 turns to pass and I still couldn't get them(Ex. Clarine-Lance,Rugter-Dieck) to support above C. (For Roy and Lilina it seems to be the exception for me. And yes I've searched for the compatible supports in case anyone is wondering.) :facepalm:

To activate supports, two characters must stand adjacent to one another for a certain amount of turns. Each turn, both characters receive a set amount of support points. Once they have enough support points, a support conversation can be initiated.

Points needed for each level of support:

60 points are needed for a C support

120 points is needed for a B support (60 points to go from C to B )

200 points is needed for an A support (80 points to go from B to A)

A maximum amount of 120 points can be accumulated for all characters per chapter. For example, in Chapter 20, Roy and Lilina use up 60 points to go from a C support to a B support, leaving 60 points left for other characters. If Roy and Wolt also use 60 points up in the same chapter, no other characters can gain support points in the same chapter.

There's a limit for FE6.

Also, you can't go more than one support level a chapter in any game.

Edited by Ninji

Also, you can't go more than one support level a chapter in any game.

Actually, it's very possible in this game. After all, since it's 120 points per chapter, and 120 is what's necessary for the B supports.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Actually, it's very possible in this game. After all, since it's 120 points per chapter, and 120 is what's necessary for the B supports.

Really?

I thought it had a restriction of one support level for each support per chapter like all of the other games.

Oh well, I just tested it, and you're right.