Fore

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Lol, these buns were made for boning.

*changes subject*

I think its kinda wierd for teenage boys to be asking about the ages of imaginary girls <3

well hey, we wanna know how old these people are if were controlling them

you never know, she could be 18

but what difference will it make?

oh you'd be surprised

i'm not saying i do... stuff, but yeah you'd be surprised

technically, you can have "relations" with someone your own age legally. you can also have them with older or younger people, (the age difference varies by state) without anyone being branded a sexual predator.

Edit: Don't ask how I know all this...

technically, you can have "relations" with someone your own age legally. you can also have them with older or younger people, (the age difference varies by state) without anyone being branded a sexual predator.

Edit: Don't ask how I know all this...

good thing u put in that last part or I was about to ask you a whole lot of questions

It's just common knowledge where u live, right?

You're all forgetting that FE 7 has been out for a few years now. That means she should be old enough by now. Go for it! :P

I like your logic, unfortunately, they all still look the same for me.

I like your logic, unfortunately, they all still look the same for me.

well Micaiah is a hell of a lot older than everyone else, but she still looks the same. Maybe, she has the same thing going ;)

well Micaiah is a hell of a lot older than everyone else, but she still looks the same. Maybe, she has the same thing going ;)

I think you misunderstood me. I meant I can play the game and no one has changed. Micaiah is just...Micaiah.

Question: If Priscilla is younger than raven, how can she be the branded? I mean, ignore the fact that they're two completely separate games. >_>

What? We never said Priscilla was branded, did we? And if you are talking about my member title, that has nothing to do with it.